BREXIT (10 Viewers)

Someone I am connected to shared that Guardian article about Corbyn's forthcoming speech this morning (in a "tut tut" kind of way) on fb. Weirdly, fb reproduced the headline in the post as "Jeremy Corbyn: UK is better off out of the EU with 'managed migration'" whereas when you actually click on and look at it on the Guardian site is says "Corbyn on Brexit: UK can be better off out of the EU".

A world of difference between "is" and "can", right? Former version allows people to share the article as evidence that Corbyn was secretly pro-leave all along in order to smear Corbyn as most people obviously won't actually click through and actually read what it is that he is (allegedly) going to say,

93641346_mail-1-227x300.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am weary of these Tory shitbags. I see they are already laying down the groundwork for blaming the EU when the dopey public in England find out everything will be worse when they are out.

I hope there is a calm, logical response to each of their bullshittery statements from some EU legend.

Well, I wish all politics was like that. I am fed up of pandering to thick shites and people that can't deal with reality. Lay it out straight kunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back