Break-ups (1 Viewer)

Good God Brian, yes he does and him and I have talked about this. :rolleyes:

Thumped has officially taken the turn down crazy alley.
If I seen this I would go mental.

This ranks up there with that thread by the dude in Eircore who stole all the shit from the other kids and told the internet.

hahah the thread where that kid confessed that he was always stealing money from the gigs collective?! hahah - oh man that was the best - you break up guys will NEVER top that!

hahah the thread where that kid confessed that he was always stealing money from the gigs collective?! hahah - oh man that was the best - you break up guys will NEVER top that!

Yeah,he was the only person to ever get mugged on the way down to the warehouse too.
God has that fucker marked.

it's been a long time since I've bothered with relationships and such nonsense, but it's my firm opinion that if you break up with someone, either dumped or dumper, and it's final... you have not to see or hear from them for a very long time, 3 months at the very least. Delete their number, burn thier e mail, etc, etc, etc... just do it. You'll be happier in the long run.

harsh, harsh but fair...
Sorry to go all the way back to page two, but this is vital. Save you from waking up in the morning realising you rang your ex pissed at 3am. For a few hours. Oh and the three month thing should be mandatory. Seriously, people who go straight into a friendship usually end up in the situation where the dumpee is eternally infatuated with the dumper. Got to get some room.

yeah, that's what the Fugees did when they broke up - Pras took it the hardest at first, he was pretty lonely and shook - but he soon got over it and released 'Ghetto Superstar' to great acclaim

somethign to consider

yeah, that's what the Fugees did when they broke up - Pras took it the hardest at first, he was pretty lonely and shook - but he soon got over it and released 'Ghetto Superstar' to great acclaim

somethign to consider

Who got custody of Wyclef? Did they ever teach him how to say 'once' 'twice' like normal people?

also long distance relations are for spas....dumb spas, I shoudl know I tried one with a bird from Abbeyleix.
up until this september i only saw my girlfriend 2 days a week, and i'm happy bout it, long distance or not!

abbeyleix?! ah JAYSUS! im from portlaoise, so i too know of "the local lads" in abbeyleix.
were there many abbeyleix punx back in the day? ahaha, i'd actually love to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back