Break-ups (1 Viewer)

Hang on a second.................
Maybe Im getting the wrong idea completely here and have misread the thread.

But this is what im getting from this..theweeyin just broke up or got dumped by fella??Yes?No?

Doesnt your boyriend post on thumped regularly?????????????????????

or have I just really got the wrong end of the stick?

i have a pretty hellish break-up story. was in a very much on and off relationship with a girl from canada she moved back to montreal and we attempted the long distance thing for a while. i went to visit her in Montreal for a couple of weeks. she dumped me at the end of the first week. i couldn't afford a hotel or anything so had to sleep on her couch for the last week. i oculdnt do the whole 'no contact' thing obviously so it was a long tortuous, lonely week. worst holiday ever!

only recently did i find out she lived 2 minutes away from hotel2tango. that really pissed me off as well!

Hang on a second.................
Maybe Im getting the wrong idea completely here and have misread the thread.

But this is what im getting from this..theweeyin just broke up or got dumped by fella??Yes?No?

Doesnt your boyriend post on thumped regularly?????????????????????

or have I just really got the wrong end of the stick?

this still needs answering.

there is no such thing as a good break-up, they are all unplesant to varing degrees.
being the dumper makes you feel awful, being the dumpee makes you feel awful.
they are a headfuck as well, but then relationships are the most difficult things in world (a fact which people often dont like to acknowledge: when they are good there intoxicatingly wonderful, but when they are bad they can be soul-crushingly so)...
being single can be a very healing thing.

I agree Relationships are the best when they are going well and awful when they arent.

I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years. It was awful. We were living together which made things more difficult. I think we both managed it very well initally but things got more difficult over time. We have the same friends which adds an extra stress.

I kinda ignored how much the whole thing was hurting me and tried to get on with my life ignoring the gaping hole left where my heart used to be.
Im dealing with it now but its taken a bit of time

My advice: deal with the pain head on. it will hurt like hell but it has to be done eventually.

i have a pretty hellish break-up story. was in a very much on and off relationship with a girl from canada she moved back to montreal and we attempted the long distance thing for a while. i went to visit her in Montreal for a couple of weeks. she dumped me at the end of the first week. i couldn't afford a hotel or anything so had to sleep on her couch for the last week. i oculdnt do the whole 'no contact' thing obviously so it was a long tortuous, lonely week. worst holiday ever!

only recently did i find out she lived 2 minutes away from hotel2tango. that really pissed me off as well!

long distance relationships are fucking tough,sitting about "scratching" yrself for ages....pain in the behind.only two weeks left for me though yay!
bad form on that girls behalf not to let you sleep in the bed,i broke up with a girl i was living with but we still slept together for 3 months.with no sexy results.until her last night in the country of course.
hotel2tango?

break ups do very much suck..i've only ever been the dumper in any relationship which bordered on serious and i dont think it ever gets any easier..that feeling you get in yr stomach when you realise you dont love someone anymore is something i hope never to get ever again...

i once stayed with a dude for like nearly another year after i realised i didnt love him and that i was never really as serious about us as he was purely because i absolutely could not figure out how i would tell him...just the thought of actually saying it to him and how he'd feel after it was scary enough to put it off for as long as i could. and when it all finally came out i swear to god it was worse than i ever could have imagined...and in a spectacular display of tact and sensitivity i also broke up with him on valentines day..i am officially going to hell...

i remember breaking up with my first boyfriend and listening to 'no distance left to run' by blur and 'range life' by pavement until the cds wouldnt play anymore..i still get a bit of a tear in my eye when i hear them..

Abba-Knowing-Me-Knowin-310964.jpg

long distance relationships are fucking tough,sitting about "scratching" yrself for ages....pain in the behind.only two weeks left for me though yay!
bad form on that girls behalf not to let you sleep in the bed,i broke up with a girl i was living with but we still slept together for 3 months.with no sexy results.until her last night in the country of course.
hotel2tango?

you're telling me... im sure i lost about 2 inches in height from that couch :mad: did get my own back though by taking over the front room and spending 5 hours every night watching the NHL playoffs heh.

hotel2tango is the studio/office where godspeed, arcade fire, silver mount zion etc record their albums.

I'm sorry Jane, I firmly believe you have to face the horror head on, no point pussy footing around, feeling a little bad here and there, when you hear a song, when you're reminded off their face... a little twinge of something... fuck that, cancel all your plans for the weekend, take the phone off the hook, 200 marlbro lights a bottle or two of vodka, a copy of Annie Hall and Lenny, and DEAL WITH IT...

you'll either emerge monday morning a stronger more vital and alive person, or you'll psychologically break yourself for ever more and never let another human being come near you ever again...

Yeah - I loved all that crap - adding to all the melodrama with sad/angry music and booze.

For some strange reason I took up jogging after one break-up. It took two days before I realised I should have gone done the music/booze route and by then I was too pissed off with myself for actually jogging that I got over the whole thing there and then.

i have a pretty hellish break-up story. was in a very much on and off relationship with a girl from canada .......i went to visit her in Montreal
there's your problem RIGHT THERE. French Canadian chicks are lunatics.

...and in a spectacular display of tact and sensitivity i also broke up with him on valentines day..i am officially going to hell...
there is indeed a special circle of hell devoted to valentine's day dumpers....say hi to my ex when you get there...she'll be speaking in pidgin Dutch about raves and ecstacy and volleyball and being a completely heartless cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back