Break-ups (1 Viewer)

Dumpee:
When I was fifteen I dumped this bloke so I could get off with his mate. He was a lovely bloke and his mate turned out to be a prick. He died a couple of years later and I still feel terrible about treating him like that. He really didn't deserve it.

Dumped:
A couple of years later, I was going out with this bloke from college. He dumped me in a pub one night and I had to get a lift home off him as I hadn't a bean on me - I cried the whole way home! It was awful! The reason for dumping me? He felt that I wouldn't fit in with his social scene as I was from Drimnagh and he was from Enniskerry. I felt so ashamed! I hope he's dead now.

Finding out by accident I'd been dumped:
Met my mate in a pub and he asked me where my then boyfriend was. I jokingly said he was probably off riding some girl from his job. My mate said 'Oh, I didn't realise someone told you about that...'

All of this was teenage stuff from years ago and I've been with my brillo husband for 14 years now - but it still hurts me. Wether you were a cunt, or someone else was, it hurts that you can do that to someone else or that they could do it to you. Fortunately, nowadays, I'm very lucky, as I have no intention of dumping my husband (i'll kill him first) and he has no intention of dumping me (i'll kill him first).

hold on. you were in sneaky's? and you never called me?

RACIST!!!

good joint eh? have any of the food?

thought the place was great. was hoping to see gorillas mot as scare now written in the toilets, but alas to no avail.

food was great although on my first night i was given faulty directions and ended up in cabbagetown instead of bathurst, nearly went into zippers that night by mistake as well, that was until i saw the picture on the sign outside :rolleyes:

my last break up was pretty rough. i got through it with the help of my best friend, listening to ALOT of minor threat and snowboarding from 8am til the mountain closed.

i also had the strangest breakup "side effect" - i couldnt be near food. the smell of it and the sight of it made me hurl. hence, i lost about a stone and a half in a few weeks and once i got my appetite back, felt kinda good about myself. not that it was healthy but.

anyway break ups are shit, but they dont have to be these horrible all-consuming things. and they dont last forever thank god.

Dumpee:
When I was fifteen I dumped this bloke so I could get off with his mate. He was a lovely bloke and his mate turned out to be a prick. He died a couple of years later and I still feel terrible about treating him like that. He really didn't deserve it.

Dumped:
A couple of years later, I was going out with this bloke from college. He dumped me in a pub one night and I had to get a lift home off him as I hadn't a bean on me - I cried the whole way home! It was awful! The reason for dumping me? He felt that I wouldn't fit in with his social scene as I was from Drimnagh and he was from Enniskerry. I felt so ashamed! I hope he's dead now.

Finding out by accident I'd been dumped:
Met my mate in a pub and he asked me where my then boyfriend was. I jokingly said he was probably off riding some girl from his job. My mate said 'Oh, I didn't realise someone told you about that...'

All of this was teenage stuff from years ago and I've been with my brillo husband for 14 years now - but it still hurts me. Wether you were a cunt, or someone else was, it hurts that you can do that to someone else or that they could do it to you. Fortunately, nowadays, I'm very lucky, as I have no intention of dumping my husband (i'll kill him first) and he has no intention of dumping me (i'll kill him first).
Great post/stories

also long distance relations are for spas....dumb spas, I shoudl know I tried one with a bird from Abbeyleix.

my last break up was pretty rough. i got through it with the help of my best friend, listening to ALOT of minor threat and snowboarding from 8am til the mountain closed.

i also had the strangest breakup "side effect" - i couldnt be near food. the smell of it and the sight of it made me hurl. hence, i lost about a stone and a half in a few weeks and once i got my appetite back, felt kinda good about myself. not that it was healthy but.

anyway break ups are shit, but they dont have to be these horrible all-consuming things. and they dont last forever thank god.

1) I hope I'm not in a break up as we have no mountains where I am and Minor threat are over rated
2)hurl ???? surely puke or sick is a far more down to earth word for it :p
3) well..........I donno 'bout that.

:)

1) I hope I'm not in a break up as we have no mountains where I am and Minor threat are over rated
2)hurl ???? surely puke or sick is a far more down to earth word for it :p
3) well..........I donno 'bout that.

:)

1) i have a feeling you;d be taking a different approach anyway. like going to gigs and listening to the restarts (? correct me if im wrong pls. should i have said dogshit sandwich?).
2) hurl is the word. puke, sick or vomit would do too, but the feeling is what i was talking about janer. feeling like you;re gonna hurl and feeling like you're gonna be sick are quite different. i think. :p
3) my fingers are crossed anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back