Break-ups (1 Viewer)

Well were doing the friends thing now so i think he thought it would be a great surprise and i would be delighted!

Just two "friends" hanging out all weekend.....great!
having an ould ride...ooo yeh.

No no no no, that will not happen....
that's what you think!
i'll bet he's "changed" that near imperceptible trait he had that drove you up the wall back in the day. "hey," you'll think, "he's not as bad as i recall." and then.... well. of course what he's not telling you is that he's riding everything is sight cos he's about to propose to his girlfriend (who you won't ever know about) and he's getting the settling down jitter. " so many oats, so little time". someday whilst perusing perfuminal bargains in an airport duty free shop you'll bump into him and he'll awkwardly introduce his wife, and you'll feel everso slightly aggrieved that you weren't invited to the wedding (not that you'd go, loike) until you do the maths.

and as you walk away, what thoughts through your head cascade. l'esprit d'escalier. might as well convince yourself now that this was your idea. save you some hassle.

that's what you think!
i'll bet he's "changed" that near imperceptible trait he had that drove you up the wall back in the day. "hey," you'll think, "he's not as bad as i recall." and then.... well. of course what he's not telling you is that he's riding everything is sight cos he's about to propose to his girlfriend (who you won't ever know about) and he's getting the settling down jitter. " so many oats, so little time". someday whilst perusing perfuminal bargains in an airport duty free shop you'll bump into him and he'll awkwardly introduce his wife, and you'll feel everso slightly aggrieved that you weren't invited to the wedding (not that you'd go, loike) until you do the maths.

and as you walk away, what thoughts through your head cascade. l'esprit d'escalier. might as well convince yourself now that this was your idea. save you some hassle.

yeah, and their kid will be the image of you and you'll be wondering if its yours and he never told you about it.

face it, you're heading headlong into an episode of Hollyoaks

that's what you think!

Wanna write my biography?

Please don't forget the phone call from a mental ward wishing me a happy 30th. That's my favourite bit.
it's all in there, don't worry.

"She stood at the door, the aperture on the cusp of the threshold, the street alive outside, the raindrops, as big as lizards eyes, hiss a concerto across the wet black pavement. She watched him walk away, his figure becoming more distorted by the rain as he sauntered eastwards. Just going for a pack of cigarettes, he had said. That was five minutes ago. will he ever return?

fifteen minutes later he returned. "fucking wet out" he said, a smoke damply hanging from his lip. Hayworth noted it in her diary. the digital clock ticked on the mantle. the kettle spat blisters. one day, she said. one day. then i'll have the excuse i need."

Seconded...jesus!

It wont happen tho coz i dont think there is any point in spending a year building a friendship from the debris of the relationship, just to ruin it by sleeping together when you see eachother.

then dont go Boozin with him, Boozin.

cos that'll lead to riding.

"As news filtered through that Chip's bungee cable had snapped on Ponte de Burragchaga in Argentina, a holiday his best friends Luis and Croin had taken him on in order to help him overcome his grief at being canned, Hayworth began to ask herself "is it me?". After all Glen had contracted the ebola virus on missionary work shortly after they split up. Craig, in his rush to get away from her after an explosive break-up, got on an earlier plane from Boston that September morning in 2001. Butch was crushed by a falling piano, whilst perched on one knee, the recently rejected ring still in it's box on his outstretched right hand. Hayworth had missed that, having turned away from stricken Butch, unable to bear the sight of his tear streaked face, and turned on her ipod. the sickening thud and squelch was drowned out by Off The Wall. The further Hayworth delved into her past, the more it became apparent that every man she had ever dated, died horribly shortly after they broke up. except Wilbur. He died during sex. Although Hayworth was thinking of breaking up with him at the time. just cos."

Craig, in his rush to get away from her after an explosive break-up, got on an earlier plane from Boston that September morning in 2001. Butch was crushed by a falling piano, whilst perched on one knee, the recently rejected ring still in it's box on his outstretched right hand. Hayworth had missed that, having turned away from stricken Butch, unable to bear the sight of his tear streaked face, and turned on her ipod.

No way anyone will believe this. The ipod wasn't released until October 2001.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back