Break-ups (2 Viewers)

yeah, but they didn't notice cos i was showing them how to use a flickknife

Not I, you need to start being somebody & stop being somebody's fool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQGxzIUVbk"]YouTube - Mr. T - Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool! (1/ 6)[/ame]

I recently popped out of the wrong end of a seven year relationship. We were close to buying a gaff and were about to become old people. Much like the housing market, it all fell to shit, and while it was painful at the time, the sheer blinding joy of riding someone new who I really liked a few months later took the sting, not only out of the heartache, but the memories of the terrible emotions I had to go through, like a time travelling blackout.
What I'm trying to say is that post-breakup sex with someone daycent heals all wounds! So get your gash out, vis a vis sorting your head out!

If you feel a break up coming you should always make sure your significant other breaks the news in a public place. And it should go down like this (switch genders as appropriate):

Her: I think we would be better off as frie...

Him: YOU'RE DUMPED!

*run away*

Don't know why break ups are getting such a bad rap. I think they're cool.

does this mean you're gonna be posting on thumped more? We've been lacking in posts by theweeyin lately

Chin up. I know it sucks but in reality we're only here for a short while and why not embrace all the positive while here? Maybe it's the swift kick to the ass I just got but at least look forward to the unknown experiences that will be in the future. Right now it hurts. Tomorrow it will hurt a little less. If you let yourself, something amazing might come your way....*

*My normal bitterness to resume soon.

the sheer blinding joy of riding someone new who I really liked a few months later took the sting, not only out of the heartache, but the memories of the terrible emotions I had to go through, like a time travelling blackout.
What I'm trying to say is that post-breakup sex with someone daycent heals all wounds!
With someone you really liked? So, not just a ride, but the start of a new relationship?

With someone you really liked? So, not just a ride, but the start of a new relationship?

Woah! Don't shackle him man; he's just got out from a seven-year stretch in the pen.

Enjoy yourself for a while, and take the grandfather's advice to Dwayne in 'Little Miss Sunshine', as a break up motto.

163429__arkin_l.jpg

Deadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back