Break-ups (1 Viewer)

I went out with a lady who hung on to all her exes, It was a fricken
headmelt.

I dont want to know your history and I don't want to meet previous fellas.

To be honest Hayworth, the fact that he got in touch with you to tell you he's moving to Glasgow is weird. There was no need for it at all. I would take pleasure in ignoring his email. He just wants attention. Probably he's feeling a bit old and wants to reclaim his youth. Deny him the pleasure of boosting his confidence, DON'T write back.

To be honest Hayworth, the fact that he got in touch with you to tell you he's moving to Glasgow is weird. There was no need for it at all. I would take pleasure in ignoring his email. He just wants attention. Probably he's feeling a bit old and wants to reclaim his youth. Deny him the pleasure of boosting his confidence, DON'T write back.

good advice.

you could bar his email adress.

I have an ex who just won't talk to me anymore.

Fair enough, gotta deal with yo shit.

im sure theweeyin is just thrilled this thread has been bumped :rolleyes:

though in retrospect it was pretty amazing between pages 8-12

hayworth, from what i understand your ex is moving to glasgow and felt the need to come out of hiding. simply email him back telling him to fuck off or, better still, just ignore him. forever.

He didn't tell me. I have ignored any correspondence since I moved over here 2 years ago. I was just irritated earlier. I would never contact him and he knows that. However, he also knows I will find out as it filters down the friend ladder and Scotland was never on his list of places he could move. It just feels like a "you didn't get the last word" type play. Like he picked it just because he knew it was close enough to bug me. Hard to explain. I have already decided to erase it from my head tonight as I sleep.

Fortune cookie?

I know it sounds insane that it bothers me but without the back story (which is long and no one cares about) it's hard to see why it would hit me a bit funny at first. I still don't like it but logic started seeping in during my walk home. I still wanna kick him in the shins but I will ignore it like the 'closure' letter he sent me last year. Best go visit Glasgow while I can.

Glasgow? Aww FFS!

im sure theweeyin is just thrilled this thread has been bumped :rolleyes:

though in retrospect it was pretty amazing between pages 8-12.

Oh bless you La La! I'm so totally over it now though, but it's nice to look back and see how far I've come. Like a million miles...!

Is that on your CV?

no, but ill remember to include it if im to get a job in the se industry

I don't believe you, prove it

.....no?

ernesto, yesterday:
shaggy_4.jpg

im looking boombastic, totally fantastic.

My ex is coming over to vist me at the end of June and its freaking me out...We're in pretty good contact, i usually talk to him at least once a week but havent seen eachother in nearly a year.
He called me last week, drunk, and told me he had booked flights over and he was going to surprise me, he even refused to tell me when he was arriving for ages, said he was going to just turn up and call me from the airport!!

My ex is coming over to vist me at the end of June and its freaking me out...We're in pretty good contact, i usually talk to him at least once a week but havent seen eachother in nearly a year.
He called me last week, drunk, and told me he had booked flights over and he was going to surprise me, he even refused to tell me when he was arriving for ages, said he was going to just turn up and call me from the airport!!

That's strange. I wouldn't like the surprise aspect of that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back