Break-ups (3 Viewers)

You'll need more than that for a lemon party.

lemons.jpg

lemons.jpg

I just really liked my past being an ocean away. Now apparently it will only be a sea. Can I claim Ireland as mine yet? The world is too small for this to turn out well.
seems to me you need closure. confront him about this, in an ugly, public, humiliating manner, this will clear the air.

seems to me you need closure. confront him about this, in an ugly, public, humiliating manner, this will clear the air.

No. I don't even speak to him. Last time I saw him was May 2005 and I left him. I just know, with my luck, I will be walking down the street one day and be confronted with it.

When I first moved to Boston, I met a nice guy. We were meeting up with some of his friends at a Built to Spill show. I was then introduced to a guy by the 'new guy' that I dated for 2 years while in college...in a different state! I want my ocean back. Please.

No. I don't even speak to him. Last time I saw him was May 2005 and I left him. I just know, with my luck, I will be walking down the street one day and be confronted with it.

When I first moved to Boston, I met a nice guy. We were meeting up with some of his friends at a Built to Spill show. I was then introduced to a guy by the 'new guy' that I dated for 2 years while in college...in a different state! I want my ocean back. Please.
how does this materially affect your world. if (big if) you bump into him, deal with it then. you can be off the cuff, if you like, for added insouciance. you'll just end up tripping over those carefully prepared words like a bad actor if you continue to commit them to memory. there's not enough room in your head for that nonsense. this only becomes an issue when you make it so. you have to power to stop it. tell yourself it means fuck all and get a latte. unless it doesn't mean fuck all, in which case ask yourself why not, then confront that.

Going on your description I'm quite sure you'd take him in a fight any day of the week, so call him out. Settle it once and for all like the pugilists of old. The sweating, heaving, bleeding mass of primordial, evisceral violence. The thud of bone on flesh on bone of skull. The roar of the crowd, the cheers of the children and wails of the washer women as you and your foe pound each other in a transendental display of raw human energy. Victory and unconciousness being the only methods of escape. Glorious pride being the only purse of value.
Rally your supporters and call upon this devilish cretin to show to you his mettle.

Hope this helps.
Kthxbai.

how does this materially affect your world. if (big if) you bump into him, deal with it then. you can be off the cuff, if you like, for added insouciance. you'll just end up tripping over those carefully prepared words like a bad actor if you continue to commit them to memory. there's not enough room in your head for that nonsense. this only becomes an issue when you make it so. you have to power to stop it. tell yourself it means fuck all and get a latte. unless it doesn't mean fuck all, in which case ask yourself why not, then confront that.

I preferred it when you didn't give proper advice.

You've changed, Hector.

You see, that's logical. I'll get there in a day or two. He's the only one of my exes that I am not really good friends with, I suppose that probably means something. I have nothing to say, I don't want to be with him or anyone for that matter but after years of so much 'taking' I am feeling a bit territorial. This is my little corner of the world, so stay out, ya know.

I got dumped by this chick once.
It was all very rough. I couldnt for the life of me figure out what the problem was.

The fact that she was a long term lesbian, who had broken up with her girlfriend of 5 years 2 weeks previously, and I had had sex with and then dumped her best friend, genuinely never entered my mind as having anything to do with it.

Ah yes. The innocent joys of youth.

Okay, I resurrected a very old thread (that I did not read) here.

Question: what is the appropriate amount of time one should not want to kick an ex in the shins. Like hard, really hard?

when you want to stop riding them.

fuckin hell, meeting ex in Barcelona on Thursday. apparently to get 'closure'.

15 months after the break-up.

fuxache

'to go on a mythic journey into your own self it is not that you might meet conflict but that you will'.

Fortune cookie?

I know it sounds insane that it bothers me but without the back story (which is long and no one cares about) it's hard to see why it would hit me a bit funny at first. I still don't like it but logic started seeping in during my walk home. I still wanna kick him in the shins but I will ignore it like the 'closure' letter he sent me last year. Best go visit Glasgow while I can.

Well if one hadn't had any in the meantime...Or maybe if one missed one's ex boyfriend..or if one's ex boyfriend was amazing in the sack..

I dunno..I've never seen the attraction of break up sex..surely if yr breaking up with them you don't want them that close to ya:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back