Brazilian mistaken for terrorist shot dead in London (1 Viewer)

In fairness, whose heart doesn't skip a beat when they see a dark skinned man running? Those armed undercover police are going to have a massacre on their hands when the Olympics come to town.

Apparantly, there are 'Don't Shoot, I'm Not Brazillian' tshirts on sale in London already.

the strange guy said:
In fairness, whose heart doesn't skip a beat when they see a dark skinned man running?

Dark skinned?
_41337183_menezes203.jpg

Nah his visa wasnt expired he was working there all legal and stuff!! He was shot 7times in the head and once in the shoulder cause you know the first bullet to the head wouldnt have killed him? them "terrorists" have superhuman powers you know???

Don't know what the big deal is, UK police have had shoot to kill policies in place for ages. Surely it's all accepted by now?
Remember there was that Irish guy who was shot a couple of years ago in London because he had an Irish accent and was carrying a plastic bag with a chair leg in it that was 'mistaken' for a shotgun. When the police shouted at him he turned round towards them so they shot him. Fair enough, if I had a shotgun I would carry it about in a jippy plastic bag that made it look like I was carrying a shotgun, wouldn't want to hide it or anything.

So there's an Irish person and a Brazilian person shot dead in London by cops. I think Puget Sound should head over there for a gig some time.

Cormcolash said:
Don't know what the big deal is, UK police have had shoot to kill policies in place for ages. Surely it's all accepted by now?
Remember there was that Irish guy who was shot a couple of years ago in London because he had an Irish accent and was carrying a plastic bag with a chair leg in it that was 'mistaken' for a shotgun. When the police shouted at him he turned round towards them so they shot him. Fair enough, if I had a shotgun I would carry it about in a jippy plastic bag that made it look like I was carrying a shotgun, wouldn't want to hide it or anything.

So there's an Irish person and a Brazilian person shot dead in London by cops. I think Puget Sound should head over there for a gig some time.

Oh yeh that case was so horrible. Did any of the police ever get charged or was it a pass the blame type affair?

Anyone else think it an even further example of some members of the Police force's lack of tact that straight after it was revealed the Brazilian guy was unconnected to the bombs the British Police stated to the press that they would "Shoot to kill anyone suspected of terrorist activity again"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back