Brazilian mistaken for terrorist shot dead in London (2 Viewers)

La La said:
holy crap, i've spent 9 and a half hours of my life on eirecore........

mine's like a week or something, but seein as i've been paid for the vast majority of those hours, i'm rather proud of myself.

oh shit said:
mine's like a week or something, but seein as i've been paid for the vast majority of those hours, i'm rather proud of myself.

and so you should be. i like the fact that i get paid (albeit it paltry) to be on the compuker all day,

NottingHillGate.jpg

British beauty salons have reported a drop in profits now that police in London have been doing Brazillians for free.

the strange guy said:
NottingHillGate.jpg

British beauty salons have reported a drop in profits now that police in London have been doing Brazillians for free.
too soon, the rules are for murder you have to wait 1 year, for genocide it's 60 years, on the upside, hiroshima is fair game now

Cormcolash said:
I reckon the rules should be straight away for everything.

bull-shit, the more people you kill, the obviously more important you are, therefore there exists a sliding scale going upwards, determined by the brazenness and brownskinnedness of the crime, which is the only truly accurate evaluation of inhumanity, aka terrorism. (as opposed to humanitarianism, the embrace of the inherent indolence and insubordination of the dark man).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back