bosses who spend their time seeking and destroying (1 Viewer)

i hope you get leprosy and your feet fall off
La La said:
for fucks sake.
i had to go to some press thing earlier, and one of the big (literally) editors was there. she shot me a look of filth and asked what I (as if i was a little amoeba) was doing there. then she looked down, and saw i was wearing flip flops (which I always do, cos i hate heels and its bleedin hot and muggy here)

she left in a huff, maybe she didnt like sharing the same space as someone who's lower down the ladder than her.

in anycase, the features desk has just been sent a memo stipulating that despite 100% humidity and rising temperatures, no way are we allowed to wear flip flops, even in the office. it's a direct hit at me, i know it. what can i do?
for gods sake, shes so fucking spineless, and EVERYONE in here hates her.

i suck it up and wear heels for interviews and stuff, but jesus, the other press here are hardly worried about what they wear.

anyone have any other bad boss stories? i feel like marching in there and shitting absolutely everywhere.

Would you look at the size of this jpeg?

Landscape%20Airlie%20House.JPG

oh jesus.

i've just been offered a press junket to bangkok next weekend for some mtv awards thing, and guess who the final decision to let me goes rests with?

that's right.

the tyrant.

she better fucking let me go, there's no reason i shouldnt. i've been recommended to her, god knows ive put in some hard time here, and this is the first junket i've bene asked to do. if she doesnt let me go im gonna fucking burn this place down. she has no reason not to let me, but i have a feeling she will, just to spite me.

shitepipe said:
mtv make me wanna to smoke crack

obviously, but c'mon, it's a free trip, i couldnt care if it was for a mcdonalds happy meal promotion, i'd still be bleedin excireh!

GORILLAMUNCH said:
say hello to Simone Angel and Paul King for me if you see htem

haha, simone angel! the anne doyle of taking e. Ray cokes was the mack, and the christianne backer (?) bird that did the european chart show? Mwwagh *kisses tips of fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back