Bored in Work XX(x) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 185
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
Grey squirrels are evil cunts. They may look all furry and cuddly, but they very very evil. They eliminated red squirrels. And now they have their eyes on us, humans. And they're from a planet called Goliathan. The last couple of points have yet to substantiated in a court of law.

Originally posted by Pantone247
Hello God, its my Pantone

*ahem*

anyway I made a bet with a mate of mine in the pub last night, prehaps you could settle it for us...do you *actually* exsist?

Theres a fiver in it

cheers boss!!

who are you talking to?

Hello God, its me Pantone

*ahem*

anyway I made a bet with a mate of mine in the pub last night, prehaps you could settle it for us...do you *actually* exsist?

Theres a fiver in it

cheers boss!!

Look, I'm not entering into your sordid betting games with your measly, rat-like friends. I've got loads of fivers up here in heaven. And I'm going to take that one of you. And your friend. Now, do some penance, before I give you a hiding ye little scut.

theres a clue in the post hector

after the word "Hello..."

see if you can spot it

for. fucks. sake.

i can't believe you didn't get that. you're fired.

so anyway Pantone, the conversation was getting hot when I left, I was pissed off to leave

I wasn't sure if it was a darwinism v creationism debate (which would be daft) or a darwinism v contemporary evolutionary theories debate (which would make more sense)

Originally posted by Derek Davis
fuck's sake Billy, have you nothing better to do than talk to yourself?

on another note, today I mostly have an affliction known as "Thelma Mansfield minge breath".

Thelma Mansfield... I would. 80s Thelma though.

ha haa hahaha funniest thing in ages

imagine the grandfather assasin going out with his shotgun:

'I DEMAND VENGENCE!!!!!!'

crazy oul fellas wah?

Originally posted by minka
flesh-eating squirrel latest...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2415095.stm

even better...

"Squirrel gets nut"

"A part-time inventor from West Yorkshire suffered whiplash injuries when a squirrel landed on his head as he was testing out a feeding tray mounted on a hat.
Mike Madden, 48, was walking through woodland when the grey squirrel spied the nuts on the headwear.

The squirrel landed with such force that Mr Madden was knocked to the ground and injured his neck.

He said: "It felt solid when it hit me but I was lucky really because it could have taken my head off." "

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back