• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 185
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
Originally posted by herv
even better...

"Squirrel gets nut"
.....It felt solid when it hit me but I was lucky really because it could have taken my head off." "

i just saw this bit now....

classic. :D

"I've always liked squirrels - but once you've had one land on your head travelling about 30 mph you can easily go off them."

"I couldn't tell you exactly how much it weighed but I think it was about the size of a small puppy or kitten."

Mr Madden does not plan to continue with his plans for a bird-feeding hat.

why everyone at nme.com should be shot. and die a painful and slow death.

NME.COM readers can find out what they have voted as their favourite NIRVANA song of all time from tomorrow (November 8).

The poll was commissioned to coincide with this week's NME Nirvana special and the resurgence of interest in the band generated by the release of the Best Of compilation and singer Kurt Cobain's diaries. And you lot certainly showed the band hadn't been forgotten - you voted in your thousands.

"i just won four tickets to 'the walls' who are playing this saturday in the ambassador from mcd.ie"

I also supposedly won tickets but now they've been taken back. It was some server error that casued to many e-mails to be sent out to random people from the mcd mailing list.

The second e-mail I was sent says I'll be getting tickets to some other gig in the future so hopefully it'll be a good one.

Sleep deprivation here. Remember when you saw your dead grandparent... well, I look like him/her right now.

And sorry for the snoring Hec, Sarah and Herv by the way!:eek:

Originally posted by Dan
Sooooooo hungover....well, maybe I'm not. I might be still drunk. I've got double vision and I have to meet my boss in ten minutes....happy days!!! !bog

i'm definitely still drunk, plastered like. bleaah

Originally posted by Dan
Your head fell off!!!!! :eek:

I always knew you were the son of a late-18th Century French nobleman.

And you better come back from New Zealand. An Hermetic Collective are fucking deadly....

I got that job I applied for!

The greatest con-artist on earth here!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Although you'll probably be delighted to hear that it's going to more or less spell the end of my time on thumped.

I'd say I have about five weeks left here.

aww, billy, that's fuckin deadly.

now you can buy yisser own doom.

prick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back