Bored in Work XX(x) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 185
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
I saw this bus yesterday that was called 'The Cube', apparently, it's Irelands only moving venue. what other shite will people come up with today?

Has anybody been on the Ghost Bus?

"who ya gonna call?"

"ghost bus tours!"

(ho ho, i slay myself sometimes)

(though actually, i think i got that particular funny from vinnie)

Originally posted by Pantone247
yeah I saw that

I've also seen a van called PUB IDOL

a sort of Kareoke competition

like Pop Idol, but in a pub...

It's all one big giant recipe for vomit me thinks. (for the moving venues anyways, although PUB IDOL would make anyone sick)

Originally posted by conor
ok hec, discuss:

well, lets see. if richie partridge starts to play well, why not, but i'd have stepehn reid there first. finnan at right back and carr at left back. not ideal, but what are you gonna do. anything but hartey, for shure.

kenny at the back? is he too old, i ask? he rejoins the team after a couple of years in the wilderness and we conced more goals in two games than we did in two years.

discuss that.

Originally posted by enchance
I saw this bus yesterday that was called 'The Cube', apparently, it's Irelands only moving venue. what other shite will people come up with today?

Has anybody been on the Ghost Bus?

I saw that cube going down Baggot street one time
looks shit,
I saw a similar bus called the party bus in london it
passed us by with a load of drunken girls jumping
up and down like loonies, blow up men
and stuff hanging out the windows and a very worried
looking bus driver......that was scary.

Originally posted by sarah
I saw that cube going down Baggot street one time
looks shit,
I saw a similar bus called the party bus in london it
passed us by with a load of drunken girls jumping
up and down like loonies, blow up men
and stuff hanging out the windows and a very worried
looking bus driver......that was scary.

jaysus, humanity is going down the drain.

knackers, that whats happening, they're taking over the world. chewing it up and spitting it out.

It's important to go through "pain" to get to success. The old adage: "No Pain, No Gain" is particularly apt in today's business environment. With the heady days of the internet boom behind us, it is important for us to change the focus of our investments. Returns will certainly not achieve the same level that they did two or three years ago, and the responsible investor will start to choose long-term Government bonds and property to tie up their money. However, with Alan Greenspan making waves about a further reduction in interest rates, it would seem to be time to free up some money and make a concentration on cash. Although this will have a positive effect on basic consumer spending, there is a glut in bad debt during this hangover from the previous boom. It's the duty of Central Banks to stand firm on interest rates and retain the attractiveness of long-term investments. The pay-off for this will be bigger than an instant cash injection into the economy. We need to gather together, rely on thrift and our imagination and we should ride out the current economic storm.

shut up billy. shutupshutupshutup.

i can't take any more. i havn't slept in days. i'm about to snap.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
well, lets see. if richie partridge starts to play well, why not, but i'd have stepehn reid there first. finnan at right back and carr at left back. not ideal, but what are you gonna do. anything but hartey, for shure.

kenny at the back? is he too old, i ask? he rejoins the team after a couple of years in the wilderness and we conced more goals in two games than we did in two years.

discuss that.

i think the main prob with kenny boy is that he was made capn. and he ain't no captain. i'd say he'd play alot better with roy in front of him and o'shea beside him. babb, breen, dunne, o'brien don't really inspire confidence either. in central defence i think it's important to get a good partnership and not necessarily the best two defenders. o'shea and kenny has a good balance of youth and experience (and ability and lack of? hoho)

i forgot about finnan (shame, shame) but yeah that could work with carr on the left. kelly played really well against the clockmakers though and finnan isn't on form at the moment.

right mid would be reid to start with but partridge is another duff in the making. he was young player of the year at liverpool a couple of seasons ago and is playing really well at the moment. he just really needs to wake up and realise he probably isn't going to get into the liverpool team and he should sign for someone else.

Originally posted by conor

right mid would be reid to start with but partridge is another duff in the making. he was young player of the year at liverpool a couple of seasons ago and is playing really well at the moment. he just really needs to wake up and realise he probably isn't going to get into the liverpool team and he should sign for someone else. [/B]

partridge is at coventry for the rest of the season, so if he plays well, he could be in with a shout. houllier will give him a chance l.ike. he gave traore and vignal and baros a chance. why not?

what? Healy and Partridge in midfield, trying to restore the Euro 2004 hopes of a team with minus 6 points? Healy with one cap and Partridge with zero? Healy not getting on the first team in Celtic? That's a bit steep. We're a bit starved all right, but the right side of midfield surely needs more experience than that. It counts for something, no? Bring in Stephen McPhail I say, he's going to that great club Milwall*. What's wrong with Kinsella anyway, he's got his head screwed on most of the time.

*!ironyyy

I'm all for Kinsella.... solid player, sprays the ball around. Would the Irish team play better if their kits were designed by John Rocha?

Originally posted by Hector Grey
partridge is at coventry for the rest of the season, so if he plays well, he could be in with a shout. houllier will give him a chance like he gave traore and vignal and baros a chance. why not?

'cos houllier's obsessed with continental and foreign players?
he's offloaded a load of decent english and irish youngsters in his time and kept retards like diomede, heggem, biscan.

but the state of the squad as far as 'home-country' players goes http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/

neil mellor btw is going to be something else. he scored more goals for the youth team than owen and he's built like an ox. but he has baros, diouf (lemon-getridofhim), sjolund, heskey and owen to compete with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back