Bored in Work XX(x) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 185
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
stupidity à la Christine aguilera

"If I was having a bad day, or if something was really getting me down -- boy troubles, whatever -- I wanted to go out and get a new piercing," Aguilera tells Rolling Stone magazine for its November 14 issue -- the cover of which shows her naked, covered only by a blue guitar and a pair of black boots.

Originally posted by enchance
Aye tis. Is that the version in Irish?

Muppet babies was equally good, although being a cartoon.

No its in English. Fuckin quality stuff. See back then the kids shows had character. Weren't always PC, but dammit they were fun. NOw whaddya have? Barney, Teletubbies etc. turning all the kids gay, wanting to drink diet coke and eat salads. Whats wrong with a cheeseburger and a glass o TK lemonade woh?

Puffs

Originally posted by P. Littbarski
"forgive me charlie parker wherever you are."

and

"Good Grief, the Comedian's a Bear"

crack me up every time...

Those albums are masterpieces.

you will rush up to me and say "Good Grief........"

Classic. Especially when Kermit keeps butting in at the wrong time.

Doctor Bob. too

:) :)

and i have mnah mnah on 7".

blimey. i loved my muppet records. i was in a friend's house a while back, and he had a video of the original show with mnah mnah in it. with bemused dancing cow backing singers. joy.

i'm not sure if some of my other 70s kiddie records have stood the test of time as well - mr. men record, anyone? rainbow (with the band before rod, jane and freddie, and full of kiddie-psychedelia about trees)? captain beaky and his band? sesame street?

oooooohhhhh...everyone makes mistakes, oh yes they do...your sister and your brother and your dad and mother tooooo...

Originally posted by minka

oooooohhhhh...everyone makes mistakes, oh yes they do...your sister and your brother and your dad and mother tooooo...

I heard Vladimir Putin sang that when addressing Parliament after the theatre disaster...

what's the point, eh? what's the fucking point. we're in a golden age. a golden fucking age.

do you see. do you see what it's like living in this state of grace?

urgh. rant. urgh.

you'll all pay.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what's the point, eh? what's the fucking point. we're in a golden age. a golden fucking age.

do you see. do you see what it's like living in this state of grace?

we've become fat, lazy and complacent Hec, we have everything handed to us on the golden platter of the golden age... Coldplay MP3's, Starsailor ring tones, Brandy + Monica interactive DVD's all there for are lesiuretainment experience

give me back the day when you had to rumge through the shelves of Golden Discs for the latest Frames album or Forget Me Nots single... that was real... thats was living

*sigh*

It's merely a case of channeling your energies into more productive activities. Base line activities here have actually increased in the past quarter, surpassing even the most optimistic of our staff. Our margins are widening, which is out of line with previous trends for the third quarter. We've found that utilising eachother's skills greatly decreases the cost base and increases our return on our human capital. More productive capital means a more dynamic approach to our customer's needs, which is important in the age of e-commerce. In focusing on core activities, a team environment and a good work ethic, we should be able to ride out the current economic storm.

Originally posted by Pantone247
lesiuretainment

that's just it, isn't it. too much of this pandering to 'core demographics'. democracy at its ugliest. lowest common denominator shite. unchallenging sanitised shite.

fuck

Originally posted by Pantone247

give me back the day when you had to rumge through the shelves of Golden Discs for the latest Frames album or Forget Me Nots single... that was real... thats was living

wasn't it great when you could find a really great record in Golden Discs for half nothing, all because they considered it to be a piece of shite.

now, i wouldn't even walk into the place.

Originally posted by billygannon
It's merely a case of channeling your energies into more productive activities. Base line activities here have actually increased in the past quarter, surpassing even the most optimistic of our staff. Our margins are widening, which is out of line with previous trends for the third quarter. We've found that utilising eachother's skills greatly decreases the cost base and increases our return on our human capital. More productive capital means a more dynamic approach to our customer's needs, which is important in the age of e-commerce. In focusing on core activities, a team environment and a good work ethic, we should be able to ride out the current economic storm.

*FLADUNKK!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back