• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 185
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
Originally posted by kirstie
herv
it is alarming how much you resemble herr hawtin

anyone see Xit Poll or whatever its called now... well they did an unfunny report on illeagal Botox or something, but the illeagal botox doctor being secretly filmed was played by Herv

or someone who looks like him, Richie Hawtin maybe?

A lunch Poem

Lunch, Lunch, Lunch is Great
When its there I fill my plate
I chew the food and fill my tum
Which one day on, comes out my bum.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Pantone247
anyone see Xit Poll or whatever its called now... well they did an unfunny report on illeagal Botox or something, but the illeagal botox doctor being secretly filmed was played by Herv

or someone who looks like him, Richie Hawtin maybe?

I knew that fella... hung around with him during my first three days in maynooth. His name is John.... he fucked off to UCD.

But yeah... Xit Poll/File. I like Colin Murphy... but that's about as far as it goes. They've nicked ideas and actual lines off the Evil Gerald. I saw that fella John on Friday. I was about to stop and call him a dickface, except the lights changed to green and I had to move as a big fuck-off truck was riding up my hole.... my bike's good, but not that good to be able to fend off that.

So, Xit Poll are a bunch of pricks who have stolen ideas off other people and made them into a piece of shit. Colin Murphy should quit that show and stick with the ever-brilliant Blizzard of Odd.

Re: Re: A lunch Poem

Originally posted by herv
unless its a banana.

that takes 3 days.

thank you.

But, what happens to the food you eat AFTER eating a banana? does that get 'logjammed' behind it and come out three days and one poo after eating the banana?

Do bananas stop you from defecating for 3 days?
Why does it take so long to digest, when other things take so little?
If you eat another banana, does it team up with the first banana, and stop you from crimping a wee jobbie for SIX days?

Think of the Children.....Won't *somebody* please think of the children?

i miss carlie and steven and those. even sally is gone now. sally, who was in it from episode one. ah, fond memories: wednesday evenings waiting for my mum to pick me up from kissane's house.

yeah
they sexed it up overnight, I seem to recall. One day it was all flying doctors doing kindly deeds in planes and wombats, next day everyone had been asked and there were sexy nurses everywhere. Most confusing.

or was that the flying doctors?

Bloody hell! The Sullivans...

And Sons and Daughters. That had simply the best ending of a soap ever.

A mad man walks into the house where all the main characters and shoots the lot of them. The final scene is a distance shot at the house and every couple of seconds a gun shot is heard.

It was like... she's dead.... [bang]... he's dead... [bang] ... oh! she's dead (I liked her)... [bang].... he's dead (he was prick, it was coming to him)....and so on and so forth...

Originally posted by kirstie
yeah
they sexed it up overnight, I seem to recall. One day it was all flying doctors doing kindly deeds in planes and wombats, next day everyone had been asked and there were sexy nurses everywhere. Most confusing.

or was that the flying doctors?

flying doctors. a country practice was never sexy. as a youngster i spent a lot of time sick in bed, and being stuck in 2 channel land, i watched a lot of it.

i equate being sick in bed with a country practice, and the sullivans.

The *really* galling thing about the Sullivans is that it went on far longer than the fucking WAR did

This I feel was unfair.

Originally posted by herv
flying doctors. a country practice was never sexy. as a youngster i spent a lot of time sick in bed, and being stuck in 2 channel land, i watched a lot of it.

i equate being sick in bed with a country practice, and the sullivans.

Technically you're wrong there. I too was stuck in the 2 channel conundrum, but there were a couple of sexies there. Nothing raunchy mind... the old-style sexy, when a bit of knee would have the John Thomas standing to attention.

And that doctor-fella who looked like a Greek waiter..... I'd say that had the Shirley Valentine's pining for Greece down under... [ahem]

Sons and Daughters has the most annoying theme tune ever, enough to drive you to suicide.

sons and daughters....la......la

sons and daughters / love and laughter / time for tears and for happiness / sons and daughters / er I can't rememeber the rest / but I bet a google search / will reveal it to me / back in a tic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back