Bored In Work (At) 17 (I learned the truth) (1 Viewer)

I'll be picking up some more in November. Ya want some?

yes indeedy. and we should investigate mail order prices. i'm sure getting coffee delivered from california counts as rock and roll decadence.

good luck billy!

Okay well for you bored folks, here's a funny story for you.

My friend, let's call him W, works teaching post-leaving cert courses in multimedia and the like. Anyway, there's a guy in one of his classes who's in his fifties and has a whiny English accent. He never stops talking about the software program DreamWeaver. W can hear him every day going "Dreemweevah" in his whiny voice somewhere in the classroom.

Anyway, recently W comes in and some of the guys in the class are playing a song they recorded with beats and samples. They whisper "W, c'mere and listen to this", which he does. It's yer man sampled:

"bicketty bocketty insa insa insa Dreemweevah! insa insa insa"

They had held up a microphone behind the guy, knowing that sooner or later he would say it. W had to leave the room and broke down laughing in the corridor.

Originally posted by snakybus

"bicketty bocketty insa insa insa Dreemweevah! insa insa insa"

sounds like the stuff of really good fun. I can't actually remember the last time I laughed until I almost cried. They're just the best moments, aren't they like?

Billy boy, hope the interview/interrorgation was in your favor.

Thanks for the messages of good luck lads and lasses....

Interview wasn't too bad. Not sure if I'll get the job to be honest. If I do, it'll probably be the end of billygannon being bored at work.

Originally posted by dubh in seattle
oos aboot a nice cuppa cwiffie? 'course, I'd have to mail it to you, prolly be cold...and not there til november...what dreadful disease dya think you have? is it a festering brain tumor? mutant weevil-pox? flaming bowel obstruction?

you loon. no, i think its just extreme tiredness and the fact that i've had nothing to eat so far today yet. and my job. and the fact that i haven't been able to do any music for about a week and i have to go to wexford today and its 3 1/2 hours on the bus.

life, oh life.

in short, theres nothing wrong. i just have not got the energy this morning to deal with idiot customers and its manifesting itself in me feeling horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back