Bored In Work (At) 17 (I learned the truth) (3 Viewers)

McDonalds opens at 7.30 am on sunday mornings, but the fuckers only serve breakfast things. I've slept 18hours since i got home yesterday morning, that's a good thing. Also Ghost Dog is on on channel 4 tonight at 11.40

wow, i thank that was my stupidest post ever, Go me!!!.|..|

Originally posted by billygannon
the 1st of November is the next one.

Holy Ghost Fathers, Playground Psychotic, Omelette and Aurel are playing. We're probably going to put up the entrance fee because we want to be able to pay the bands a bit more.

It's the same night as the Jammy Cike album launch #1. Go the Ballroom on the Friday and the Jim Tarts on Saturday and everybody will be happy.

Don't go to either. They'll both be total shite. Fucking commie arseholes.

Well I had a great fucking weekend. Sitting in my basement flat in Ranelagh yesterday afternoon when suddenly....water appears. And more water. Rising. Throught the floor. As in, I'm being flooded. Cue desperate scramble to evacuate my 20 years worth of musical memorabilia to safety.

Thankfully managed to save most of it, though my amplifier got soaked. Which is, frankly, a cunt. All I have to do now is find somewhere else to live.

Originally posted by dubh in seattle
where's the good coffee (NOT foofy frappy bollox) in the town of the fjord hurtlers, er whatever?

I get Peet's Coffee sent over from your neck of the woods.
It's crackin stuff.

Originally posted by Preacher
Well I had a great fucking weekend. Sitting in my basement flat in Ranelagh yesterday afternoon when suddenly....water appears. And more water. Rising. Throught the floor. As in, I'm being flooded. Cue desperate scramble to evacuate my 20 years worth of musical memorabilia to safety.

Thankfully managed to save most of it, though my amplifier got soaked. Which is, frankly, a cunt. All I have to do now is find somewhere else to live.

Anyone remember "Preacher's Video Disco"?

oh boy.

Originally posted by Anthony
Which nu metal band is it. Slipknot or Marylin Manson that has the T shirt that says
PEOPLE = SHIT
Because I want one.

SLIPKNOT!!

PEOPLE=SHIT

I think its one of thier tunes

My Nu-Metal younger Brother has it on a poster

I love hanging out with my nu-metal brother, constantly has me in stiches laughing with his faux-angst and mock outrage at anything and everything he can think of.

Originally posted by Pantone247
SLIPKNOT!!

I love hanging out with my nu-metal brother, constantly has me in stiches laughing with his faux-angst and mock outrage at anything and everything he can think of.

Except Nu-Metal though. :(

here hec' - i thought you'd be celebratin:

McCarthy to quit in two years

Mick McCarthy has confirmed he intends to step down as Republic of Ireland manager after Euro 2004.
The 43-year-old, speaking ahead of Wednesday's qualifying tie against Switzerland, admits he misses the day-to-day involvement of club management.
McCarthy replaced Jack Charlton in 1996, and led the Republic to the second round of the World Cup this year after steering them out of a qualifying group containing European big guns Portugal and Holland.
McCarthy said: "I'd like to qualify for the European Championship and then I will have done eight years in the job and I think that's more than enough.
"I will go away from it, whatever happens. Even if we qualify I will go and look for a job."
McCarthy admitted recently that he will forever be haunted by his well-publicised bust-up with Roy Keane prior to the finals, which led to the Manchester United captain missing this summer's showpiece event.
McCarthy added in The Guardian: "At the time, not while we were playing but afterwards, I considered it.
"But then I considered qualifying for the European Championship and I thought, with the team we've got and the way we've played, why should I walk away?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back