Bored In Work (At) 17 (I learned the truth) (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by billygannon
Can't get that link.... Adult content apparently.

isn't there a web-site that allows you to access sites forbidden by your company's server? I recall seeing it here last year sometime.

2 years buh. all i hope is that muppet o'leary doesn't get the job. at the end of the day.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
2 years buh. all i hope is that muppet o'leary doesn't get the job. at the end of the day.

i hear ya about o'leary - has such an inflated reputation. i'd say as an outside bet: roy keane = player/manager? joe kinnear, alex ferguson, sven goran erikkson :D

o'leary is the ultimate shaper. who can forget him referring to england as 'we' during euro 2000. plus he plays knacker football.

Originally posted by billygannon
Ooo... it's not! Great site though. Check out the awards it's won. I don't Thumped with any awards!

funny enough, i thought it was the cloak.com aswell until i tried it and found lovely MST3K stuff. maybe thecloak.net?

Fingers crossed for Martin O' Neill. I wouldn't blame Mick McCarthy if he quit sooner, the shit he puts up with from our wonderfully retarded sports pages is absurd, backstabbing little shits, they're getting just like the english ones looking for anything they can use to try to piss off their managers.

Originally posted by Ed
Fingers crossed for Martin O' Neill. I wouldn't blame Mick McCarthy if he quit sooner, the shit he puts up with from our wonderfully retarded sports pages is absurd, backstabbing little shits, they're getting just like the english ones looking for anything they can use to try to piss off their managers.

Would ya fuck off with yer Martin O'Neill, I guess yer one of those people that wears a celtic jersey to an Ireland match and thinks your patriotic. eh eh nail-on-the-head?

Where the fuck did that come out of? Managers who's names will come up when mccarthy goes:
David 'O Leary- moron
Joe Kinnear-i'm sure he's a really lovely guy but he's a fucking appalling manager who plays some of the ugliest football you'll ever see, for reference see jack charlton.
Roy Keane - ahaahahahahahahahaahahhaha
Martin 'O Neill-Very good manager, managed to make leicester look like a half decent team, got celtic back winning things.

And no, i don't own a celtic jersey so get the fuck off your high horse

why would martin be remotely interested?

come on.

bernard metsu is the man.

Why would Martin O'Neill take a job for Ireland when he's got a job that's paid way better, for a better team with better players, in a proper league where you have power instead of in international tournaments where you have to hope for players to be released for matches and even then they don't know you very well and you don't get to organise your team well, for a properly organised league instead of a badly-run boys club, and where he gets respect rather than resentment?

My horse isn't that high. O'Neill at leicester got a bunch of work horses to work, it wasn't particularly nice, except for maybe a couple of their strikers and as for celtic a four year old blind kid could get them to win, it isn't particularly hard to get a rich club winning in a shit league.

I don't think there's any chance of seeing martin o neill in charge of ireland. It's unfortunate because he's certainly better them the muppets everyone's suggesting.
Actually, the FAI should just get Berti Vogts, it'll solve all our problems.

Originally posted by enchance
funny enough, i thought it was the cloak.com aswell until i tried it and found lovely MST3K stuff. maybe thecloak.net?

if i had time i'd check and see whether peekabooty is up and running properly yet

but i don't so someone else should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back