Bored in Work 32(1 Contact) (1 Viewer)

now now......

i rarely use the rock icon, indeed i feel its a sin to use it too much as to devalue it.

but in this instance, and in light of recent news, .|..| .

you see the thing is kids, i have received news better than any i have received, possibly ever.

oh happy fucking day!

Originally posted by lorcanzo
now now......

i rarely use the rock icon, indeed i feel its a sin to use it too much as to devalue it.

but in this instance, and in light of recent news, .|..| .

you see the thing is kids, i have received news better than any i have received, possibly ever.

oh happy fucking day!

Did you get good exam results or summit?

Originally posted by lorcanzo
is that a skylark?
hello lamppost, what you knowing!
oh sppedy you look lovely! have you lost weight?
la la la......
*skips off in to a colourful cartoon meadow with butterflies and dandelions*

you're pregnant?

holy shitballs, this place is for retardos. and hector grey is the leader of the pack. that sure says a lot about the people who post here.

Here did anyone see mad max last night? what the fuck was with the horrible american dubbing(i didn't imagine that did i?), i was irked no end. And fucking patriot games was on, i have no major objection to that movie except for the fact that the weekend newspapers listed ferris buellers day off as being on. Pricks

..the dubbing was always in it, the original all the actors have really bad aussie accents.Northern teritory style, so they dubbed it for the yanks 'cos like everything else they wouldn't understand and the attention span shortens when they have to use their brains. I think you can get an original with aussie accents on dvd.
yes..yes I am a nerd.

peebot.jpg

Originally posted by Ed
Here did anyone see mad max last night? what the fuck was with the horrible american dubbing(i didn't imagine that did i?), i was irked no end. And fucking patriot games was on, i have no major objection to that movie except for the fact that the weekend newspapers listed ferris buellers day off as being on. Pricks
2 is on next week
might clash with the new 24 but

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back