Bored in Work 32(1 Contact) (1 Viewer)

...no it's true loc..I answered when I shouldn't have and both my arms fell off later that day. Thus endeth the lesson. Also people who don't put the cap back on toothpaste will grow genital warts.

...on their genitals like.

You know that thing about the comb and the banshee?
Haunted my fucking LIFE for about a year.

Horrible superstition spreading bastards.

After I had broken a comb in a playground incident that was both regrettable and childish, this kid from my class came up to me and said that I had just set the banshee (Supposedly the one that lived IN the comb) free, and it would get me or someone out of my family. It probably didn't even occur to him the import of what he had said, but I was freaked for so long about that. Jesus.

And I remember this other poor sap who took the top off a Rubex tube, and ate all the polystyrene balls that were in it, only to be told by his mates that they were poisonous, and he would probably die. Jesus, did he freak.

Small kids, eh?

..that kinda freaks me out..I never comb my hair(i go for the just stepped of a hedge look) but but this very a.m. I used a comb and yes you guessed it broke a couple of the teeth..how much damage to the comb before the ghostie gets out then? is minor damage enough or are we talkin' total broke in half here??

shit I'm doomed!

Re: new superstitions!

Originally posted by lorcanzo
on a bus recently i answered my phone as soon as it rang. the line was dead, and lad sitting next to me told me not to answer it until it has rang once as apparently its bad luck, and will make it a bad phone call.

what a fucking moron.

fuck's sake:)

20 minutes left... must.. stay... awake.
I hate *everything*.

Oh. Thank God. An email to read....

"subj: i think there may be issues with your septic tank

clean your tank
Do you have a septic tank?

To prevent a major upcoming problem and expense...
Check out this information."

Even spam is getting more inane.

Ree Halvey Osward was compretery innocent. Mee courd not berieve they kirred him so cordy. Mee was sitting in de movies in Darras wif mastah, then Ree Halvey Osward comes ovel to us:

Ree: "Hey you guys, hows it goin y'arr? Mee got Popcoln, Coke, Opar fluits, you want some?"

Mee: "Oh hey, how u keepin Ree? Mastah, diss is Ree Halvey Osward, mee met him de Riblaly ealriel".

Mastah: "Oooooh, nice to meet you Ree, rongtime. Soo you rive in dis ledkneck city rongtime?"

Ree: "Noo, no mee just hele on Business".

Mastah: "Oh, what kind of business?"

Ree:" Kirring de Plesident."

Mee:" What de herr do you mean Ree? Yanks won't rike that rongtime!"

Ree: "Ho,ho,ho, no. I misread you. Mee hele to pletend to kirr the plesident. It de CIA who actuarry wirr do it."

Mastah:"Oh yeah rongtime? Whass in it fo you then?"

Mee: "Yeah, diss sound rike dodgy dear to mee."

Ree: "No, no, no, iss pletty sweet, see ....mee used to wolk fo de US Almy. One day mee meet the CIA Dey said, 'rook Ree, we got dis 'pletend to shoot Kennedy ploglam goin', you comprete de mission, and we give you bland new house in Frolida wiff flee wileress and flee wife!' Mee say 'I'm down wif that, sign me up yanky! Coz my cullent wife just don't cut de mustald no mole".

Mastah: "It may sound good, but mee fink they making scape goat outta you"

Mee: "What kind of goat mastah?"

Mastah:"Scapegoat! Dey pin brame on him fo rongtime, and put him in plison! Don't wolly Ree, mee herp you get out of dis mess. When exactry do they want you to file de brank burrets at the plesident and pletend to kirr him?"

Ree: "About ten minutes ago!"

Mastah:"What!!"

............just then the dool bulsts open and in come Porice, Almy, and many angly yankees.....

Mastah:"Oh shit.....hey mistah, how many times mee terr you, mee don't want no popcoln! Come on Bluce! Diss isn't Singing in de Lain, diss de wlong movie [whispeling] "I'm soo solly Ree, diss too much hot watel fo mastah..."

.....to be continued

Originally posted by snakybus
opar fluits

ha! ha!

put beer in your next story Bluce, arlight?

here snaky what with all the beer-talk?? i thought you were a schnapps man

no, schnapps is what country lads like mesel' and yersel' do when we're on the holidays, like, whip out the camera and take a few schnapps like.

I'm a JD and coke a-fishy-nah-do myself, but tonight I'll be glugging when the clock strikes beer o'clock in the ballroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back