chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
1954-2004_Computer.jpg

looks like my pc

Traffic Games said the objective was for a player to fire three shots at Kennedy's motorcade from assassin Lee Harvey Oswald's digitally recreated sixth-floor perch in the Texas School Book Depository.

Points are awarded or subtracted based on how accurately the shots match the official version of events as documented by the Warren Commission, which investigated Kennedy's assassination.

Shooting the image of Kennedy in the right spots in the right sequence adds to the score, while "errors" like shooting first lady Jacqueline Kennedy lead to deductions.

Each shot can be replayed in slow motion, and the bullets can be tracked as they travel and pass through Kennedy's digitally recreated body. Players can choose to see blood by pressing a "blood effects" option.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/21/kennedy.game.reut/index.html

Stacy said:
all those countless hours spent on thumped have finally paid off :rolleyes:

my first research paper is published today!
Congratulations! That's quite exciting.

My countless hours on Thumped have just resulted in a sore back, and a pleading email from my editor to PLEASE SEND THE ARTICLE, EVEN IF IT IS NOT FINISHED. Which I have still to write. 500 words down, 5500 to go. Pete, please ban me.

Yikes.

FancyGoods said:
feckin hell.

you wouldn't wanna be claustrophobic.

I dunno what he's smiling at
Is this another case of leprechaun related toilet japery? When will those little fellas learn that its dark, tight and smelly in the nether regions of the Irish sewerage system?

Because the boss is away today some bright spark has got Today FM blaring in our office. I have just heard a fucking terrible cover version of 'alone again or', I feel dirty.

sadface.gif

Ed said:
Was it the Calexico one?
I thought it was pretty good.
Dunno, probably. Sounded incredibly over-produced, and they added nothing to the song, a song which is one of my favourite songs of all time. I never got calexico anyway.

Pete, could you link me to that picture of the comuter please.
Im bored in DCU, I have four hours to waste between lectures. NExt one aint till three.
Anybody else go to DCU?

tim said:
Pete, could you link me to that picture of the comuter please.
Im bored in DCU, I have four hours to waste between lectures. NExt one aint till three.
Anybody else go to DCU?
i don't unnerstand

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back