Bodytonic NCBI Charity 5-Aside (1 Viewer)

is that a threat? you're dead!

Relax, and stay off the goofballs.

Yours,

roysig.gif

Relax, and stay off the goofballs.

Yours,

roysig.gif

You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.

I'm pretty slow on the uptake. Any more room for me? I'll make you all look good. Plus, I'm so gay in my whites. Fo reels.

Group 1

Collective Music Milan
Bigger Picture
Bingo Masters Breakout
Rogue Mafia

Group 2

Club de Football Electric City
Mixit Music
Test
Evlis for President's

Group 3

Shoddytonic Rovers
the Louisiana Mc Dogs
Thumped FC
The Armitage Shanks

Group 4

Clubbing-Ie
Ie-Pants
Convent FC
Jonesy's Jippos

Winners of Group 1 will play winners of Group 2 in the semis, and same for winners of Group 3 & 4.

'Each game in the group stages will be 15 minutes long , and each team will play at least 3 games, with a total of 6 games per group. Semi-final games will be 20 minutes long , with the final a marathon 30 minutes in length'

'Each game in the group stages will be 15 minutes long , and each team will play at least 3 games, with a total of 6 games per group. Semi-final games will be 20 minutes long , with the final a marathon 30 minutes in length'

looks like we can only meet in the final. and what a final it would be. old enemies battling it out for eternal glory. there can be only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back