boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me poor server's not been at all well today

coincidence? I THINK NOT

probably

i read a great post on the boards.ie non-drinkers forum about arranging a meet up in Dublin city (a night out in Starbucks or something), as the thread progressed multiple people (including the organiser) started dropping like flies with some poor excuses. I later found out that a friend of a friend went along and basically found himself in an AA meeting consisting of 6 complete weirdos.

one of the attendees posted this reply after the meet happened
"hi y'all - was fun meeting up on Saturday - even with my cold - hope none of u got infected!"

there is something both threatening and creepy about the last part of the post.

I now believe anyone who makes a point about not drinking is either a recovering booze hound or just a bit odd.

oh, hi fitzer

[QUOTE

I'll be humming along with 'Ya better watch out, a better not cry .. ya better watch out I'm telling ya why, big bad Mairt is coming to town'
vintage mairt[/quote]

What a tit.

Next time he hops up on a tank for a quick photo i hope he get shot in the head.

Only messin, thats too far.
Sorry Mairt.

i read a great post on the boards.ie non-drinkers forum about arranging a meet up in Dublin city (a night out in Starbucks or something), as the thread progressed multiple people (including the organiser) started dropping like flies with some poor excuses. I later found out that a friend of a friend went along and basically found himself in an AA meeting consisting of 6 complete weirdos.

one of the attendees posted this reply after the meet happened
"hi y'all - was fun meeting up on Saturday - even with my cold - hope none of u got infected!"

there is something both threatening and creepy about the last part of the post.

I now believe anyone who makes a point about not drinking is either a recovering booze hound or just a bit odd.

Sounds like great craic.
Did they post the location and time online?

I post of the motors section of boards.ie because I've noone talk to here about cars.

What do you drive?

I'm currently driving my sisters old Fiat and it shakes violently whenever I go between 70 and 80 km/ph but only between those speeds?!?!? Any idea what it could be???

Do you like Top Gear?

What do you drive?

I'm currently driving my sisters old Fiat and it shakes violently whenever I go between 70 and 80 km/ph but only between those speeds?!?!? Any idea what it could be???

Do you like Top Gear?
could be the wheel balancing/tracking, my ma's mazda used to do the same, i brought it to a tyre place and they fixed it for a tenner.

between car tax and getting my suspension fixed, i'd be €500 richer this month if i didn't have a car :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back