boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, are we laughing because he's so bad at poker or because we have no idea what any of those abbreviations mean?

poker-addict said "
got raped today and basically lost my beans...QQ pumped it up..handicap was calling and raisin every hand..he called with kj
he then raped my Ak with j3...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

so forced to play limit...i dont get it..everythins value?!??
i busted..i had 2 gap connectors on BB...lad raises...
flop k and 2 rags...2 rags give me straight draw.he bets,i call i hit
he has trip kings...haha...and iv rode im..
wink.gif

next hand i flop a flush draw..call and hit it...lad has QQ...
tongue.gif

a game when u cant defend QQs or KKs doesnt make sense??!?!
confused.gif
eek.gif
"
jesus. never been raped during a game of poker before. maybe he's posting from prison

Boards are a bunch of self congratulatory silly egotists where no one else can have a view. i got banned for calling someone an idiot when he was and was accusing me of trolling as if i have time to waste trolling on boards. muppets

Boards are a bunch of self congratulatory silly egotists where no one else can have a view. i got banned for calling someone an idiot when he was and was accusing me of trolling as if i have time to waste trolling on boards. muppets

That could be levelled at oceans and Gobis of message-boards out there tbf.

i set up an account there and I was banned before I managed to post anything.

and to be fair, I was just posting up some bike advice.

I think I had an unfortunate user name. But... you know.. bike advice. Who doesnt; love that?
Who?

Boards,ie it seems.
I'll keep my vast knowledge to myself so.

Right, which one of youse is responsible for this humdinger?

Angry German girl vs 40min shower guy

In the shower I usually use one sponge which is metally hard, another massage brash for about 5-7 minutes, then the simple soft sponge to thoroughly and slowly cover every tiny part of the body. When I use hair
gel I have to wash the head twice or three times with the freeze tamper shampoo. Besides I was taught to let shampoo stay on your head for at least five minutes while massaging it. I also like to spend the first five and the last five minutes simply under running water, I really love the specific feeling deep and slender from playing with the temperatures while doing so.

Today at 11 am the big man from the middle floor took the shower for 24 minutes. Immediately after another female from the closeby room occupied the toilet for 11 minutes with no use of shower facility. Than I took a shower with no attempt to speed up in the almost
afternoon for 26 minutes.

!baggyyyy

Wow, and all along I didn't realise the watch on my arm didn't exist.
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055474655
"Real watches do not cost less than 10k..I wont be wearing anything less than a Patek Phillippe (when I can afford it) or a Jaeger Le Coutre. They are so expensive because they are hand made with real time pieces in them. The are limited in supply for the entire world. In fact Ireland might only get 2-3 (at best) of a top quality Swiss made watch in a given year. 99% of the brand nobody has heard of."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back