boards.ie is so flipping crap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is Thumped? And how dare they call us anal when they titled the tread "boards.ie is so flipping crap" Bloody D4 idiots!

Whoever suggested this thread title should be changed to 'fucking shit' was right. I'm a bit morto about people thinking I'm a D4 idiot.

I went on there a few years ago when i was part of the dublin music scene and i didnt recognise one single band they were discussing. not one. and i worked in the industry. so i quickly surmised that they had zero credibilty and deleted it from my bookmarks list. nice to see they havent changed much.

is that you Glen?

Im going to name my debut album

"this is an album about outward opening doors and not inward opening windows. "

"Thumped is an indie music forum for music snobs, and snobs of the highest order. they are so up their own holes over there that they are literally able to brush their teeth from the rear. the bands they discuss have literally 5 fans, thats how underground and ****e those bands are, and if they get a 6th fan well, they're not so cool anymore.

I went on there a few years ago when i was part of the dublin music scene and i didnt recognise one single band they were discussing. not one. and i worked in the industry. so i quickly surmised that they had zero credibilty and deleted it from my bookmarks list. nice to see they havent changed much."

Good stuff!! Boards is way more entertaining.

"
I went on there a few years ago when i was part of the dublin music scene and i didnt recognise one single band they were discussing. not one. and i worked in the industry. so i quickly surmised that they had zero credibilty and deleted it from my bookmarks list. nice to see they havent changed much."

amazing

i choose not to use cuss words in thread titles. and it also was a play on how youre not allowed to cuss on boards.ie

These guys are on to something here

Stormfront hates us too, you know what that means? Thumped is in bed with Stormfront.

Anyone else find it HIGHLY ironic that the thread in question is now locked over there?

Does anybody else suspect that sensitive Mairt may be an invention of La Galaxie to scare people away from the thumped Christmas party?

Does anybody else suspect that sensitive Mairt may be an invention of La Galaxie to scare people away from the thumped Christmas party?

Mairts muscles are beyond even the imaginations of those dirty boys.

His awesomeness is almost supernatural.

To be fair, boards has done wonders for my self esteem. I used to think I had a small penis but after reading Personal Issues I now realise it's those big vaginas that are to blame... thanks PI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back