Blaze X (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
For the two or three people who have heard of them. Amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

to be fair i think they have got a lot better known in the last few years among the punks thanks to the cd release and also them being championed by the likes of mickey hopball. probably fair to say they would have been much more obscure but for the sawdoctors connection.

your right - great stuff. have you seen The Lee Harveys gary? if so what do you think?

Not seen them,I don't get out much. Hopefully now I'm in an active band,i'll get to see some more locals.

fuckin bangin band, some hope is up there with anything the Ulster bands did, there is a cd compilation on shamtown which doesnt seem to be on the saw doctors website no more, but thats deff worth a listen, has the gig from tuam scout hall on it, was some yank label was repressing the some hope single at some stage as well.

A banging fuckin band!

Blaze X were pretty crap to be honest! I get the feeling bands get glamourised just cos they were from the 70s.

Not sure how 'crap' is irrelevent but 'shite' isn't. The suspicion is that bands often get more credit then they really merit cos they're from a mythical past.

Not sure how 'crap' is irrelevent but 'shite' isn't. The suspicion is that bands often get more credit then they really merit cos they're from a mythical past.
yeah some bands do get more credit than they deserve cause they are from a certain time BUT this stuff {blaze x}im guessing this is at least early 80 s if not late 70 s is up there with anything the northie bands {Rudie,Undertones,outcasts,etc }were putting out at the time!yep its lo-fi recording and not brilliantly played but very little garage rock/punk from that time was!its all about the songs and that song is fuckin good !!!

I like that Blaze X single an all,but it's no Tearjerkers,(No)Sweat,Starjets,Moondogs etc.

And there were plenty of shit bands in the 70's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back