blade runner ultimate edition (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 214
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 5
That's actually incorrect, George. Deckard and the Owl become allies, and he flies into the replicant/human battle at the end on his back to save Rachel.

does he fly on the owls back like the neverending story?
neverending2.jpg

I did thx. Jean Michel Jarre was ousted as composer in favour of Paul Simon????? When did that happen???

if we're to believe harry knowles then the film has rejected the use of cgi in favour of matte compositing just like the original film and even some stop motion animation by phil tippett.
empire had a piece in last months issue, few basic bits of info like john lasseter signing up to direct, according to them its slated for a december release?!

if we're to believe harry knowles then the film has rejected the use of cgi in favour of matte compositing just like the original film and even some stop motion animation by phil tippett.
empire had a piece in last months issue, few basics bits of info like john lasseter signing up to direct, according to them its slated for a december release?!

everywhere i've read has said july??!

what gives?

My cousin's husband's sister has a friend who works for the financial director in Warner Bros and apparently they're working on No. 3.

My cousin's husband's sister has a friend who works for the financial director in Warner Bros and apparently they're working on No. 3.

it all depends on how well this one does though..apparently, Paul W.S. Anderson is really interested in taking it on..that would be fucking awesome
i know some people say that "everything he touches turns to shit" but i think they're wrong..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back