Black Metal Recommendations (1 Viewer)

heard some black metal last night. all i can say is CHOON!

here is a choon

Marduk - Imago Mortis
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and this one

Burzum - Jesu Tod
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More like "un-true Black Metal cos they're just punks pretending to be black metal"

They play black metal simple as, doesn't make a difference "who" they are.

Funny this thread should pop back up just as I listen to Hvis Lyset Tar Oss for the first time in ages.

Anyone looking for some quality bm check out Fauna, their album "Rain" has just been reissued by Aurora Borealis (www.aurora-b.com). They will also reissue their other album "The Hunt" soon.

grain_1.jpg
Sent of for this today. Boy, I am hip....or at least I will be when it arrives.

Is there such a thing as black metal with clean vocals, or no vocals? Quite like the energy of the music, but with most acts the vocals just make me laugh.

It's a 12" and I thought it's pretty wek compared to even the Live @ Roadburn Lp that was released just before it. I'm really hoping that the two sides are just offcuts from the forthcoming album.

Don't let cesspooldublin see us posting about WITTR in a Black Metal thread though..

If you read back through this thread, neeedtokill(Jamie) recommends them as a black metal band worth listening to.

Edit: post #56 to be exact.

some good releases coming out soon.

Blut Aus Nord
Memoria Vetusta II Dialogue With The Stars

A new Funeral Mist album!
Maranatha

They should both be pretty good. I heard a bit of the Blut Aus Nord and they seemed to have changed a bit a last. After the last 3 they were beginning to sound a bit repetitive.

New AbSU and Urfaust should be good too. Also interested in hearing that Todesstoss album.

I have been enjoying 'Fas – Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum' by Deathspell Omega lately. I heartily endorse it.

newer deathspell stuff i'm not too mad on.

new archgoat just came out,looking forward to hearing that.mostly been rocking abruptum lately,.|..|

I have been enjoying 'Fas – Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum' by Deathspell Omega lately. I heartily endorse it.

It's funny. A lot of the more 'elitists' don't like it because they think it's too arty. Even though it's probably less accessible than their earlier stuff.

excited to be seeing these guys at the end of may

Wowsers, for realz?

amazing..

"Last year Mr. Stig Sæterbakken approached us with an offer to play live at the Norwegian Festival of Literature, and after long consideration we have decided to accept the invitation. We go to the job with great humility and horror"

wonder what they'll play? might have to try and go to this..

It's funny. A lot of the more 'elitists' don't like it because they think it's too arty. Even though it's probably less accessible than their earlier stuff.

I find it a bit monotonous to be honest. I much prefer Si Momentum.
The track they have on "Crushing the Holy Trinity" is fantastic.

"Crushing the Holy Trinity" is such a great compilation! Featuring tracks by the following:

Clandestine Blaze
Deathspell Omega
Exordium
Mgla
Musta Surma
Stabat Mater

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back