Black Metal Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Won't really be true BM, but is anyone else looking forward to the Ameseours album? Neige for Alcest is the main guy. The Ruines Humaines ep is magnificent.

Won't really be true BM, but is anyone else looking forward to the Ameseours album? Neige for Alcest is the main guy. The Ruines Humaines ep is magnificent.

is it going to sound like Alcest? I was not impressed that at all. It's not like it isn't good, it's just a bit boring.

Peste Noire are a completely different beast - will Ameseours sound like them?

or i could check myspace!

/\ Amaseours were mellower than Alcest with female vo-kills, great songs, I thought anyway. Not bm at all.
is anyone else looking forward to the Ameseours album? Neige for Alcest is the main guy. The Ruines Humaines ep is magnificent.
Really looking forward to it. Alcest's myspace says they should have a new one out this year too. :)

Well Neige has said that the first 2 tracks on the Ameseours ep were originally written for Mortifera, hence the BM style vocals by him. The album, which is out this month, will be more like the third track which is amazing. Can't wait .|..|

Alcest isn't really BM either. It's just the lads from Peste Noire had a lot of Indie influences and this was a way for one them to take that one step further.
Still pretty good though.

Meet grimm thurston

Interview is a good read:
http://decibelmagazine.com/Content.aspx?ncid=305305

thurstonmoore_photo-Dan-Plunkett_450web.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back