Bin Charges. (1 Viewer)

fair play. As a matter of interest , what do you do instead? Recycling can take care of an awful lot of it but there'll always be the messy leftovers from a chinese takeaway or bag of dogshit....
Recycling, compost and the little bit that's left can always go into my parents. I said this before but here goes.... I take leftover food into work the following day for lunch, recycle all paper, plastics cans etc - compost food waste and there is less than one small plastic bag (the ones you can buy for 15c) a week. If I left that in a wheelie bin until it was full there's be a serious health and safety issue on my street.

oh yeah i forgot about that -- nearly everything uncooked gets composted.

putting cooked food into a compost bin =
rats.jpg

Uncooked food goes into composter.

Cooked food goes into dogs.

Dog shite goes into dirty 'don't like my face, you freak' dog.

Unpalatable dog shite used as yunflit deterrent between back wall and building site.

Hi Thumped. Dublin City Council are currently looking for arrears of a fairly large amount for my former rented accommodation. The letter is in my name, but I think that's only the case because ofmy name used to be on the NTL or something. I never registered in any case. Anyway, I moved out before the summer and there are still six people renting the property. Now, our landlord isn't registered with the council, but he did sign leases for us through Remax for the first few years. If there isn't anything in the lease about us having to pay the bill can we dump it on him?

yunflit deterrent between back wall and building site.

My missus had cause to fling dogshit at cheeky young lads in Stoneybatter too. Everything has it's uses people

Never Rush to Flush

That poop might just save your life

Hi Thumped. Dublin City Council are currently looking for arrears of a fairly large amount for my former rented accommodation. The letter is in my name, but I think that's only the case because ofmy name used to be on the NTL or something. I never registered in any case. Anyway, I moved out before the summer and there are still six people renting the property. Now, our landlord isn't registered with the council, but he did sign leases for us through Remax for the first few years. If there isn't anything in the lease about us having to pay the bill can we dump it on him?

Ask Dublin City Council for a copy of the agreement that you allegedly signed. If someone forged your name, you're laughing.
If there's nowt in the lease about paying bin charges your landlord is screwed alright.

I paid €684.22 to the council today because I've just moved house and needed to clear the account to get my deposit back from my old landlord. That's six hundred and eighty four euro and twenty two cents. :eek:

Somebody say something nice please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back