Betamax Format are looking for a new guitarist (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
as discussed on the main board last week..we've had lots of cool feedback so far and we're going to be trying out people over the next few weeks

if you want to get an idea of what our guitar sounds are like, check out the tunes on
www.myspace.com/betamaxformat

especially Raus! Raus!

PM me if interested

as discussed on the main board last week..we've had lots of cool feedback so far and we're going to be trying out people over the next few weeks

if you want to get an idea of what our guitar sounds are like, check out the tunes on
www.myspace.com/betamaxformat

especially Raus! Raus!

PM me if interested

What happened georgie? I thought every thing was going really well for you people. i'd audition for your band but i most likely have too little body hair and not enough tatts :p
Good Luck with finding a new guitar player just as a matter of interest what happened to the old guitar player ?

What happened georgie? I thought every thing was going really well for you people. i'd audition for your band but i most likely have too little body hair and not enough tatts :p
Good Luck with finding a new guitar player just as a matter of interest what happened to the old guitar player ?

gorge, he's working on his own deadly jams

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back