Best of Luck to Dudley and Barb (1 Viewer)

Best of luck indeed. These type of things can go badly wrong so let's all hope there aren't any problems. Fingers crossed!!

ah jeez, thanks yer all, especially hugh ;)

aye, we're dead excited! joss and giita are already in rome, hope they don't swipe all the pizza

Hope it's awesome. Tell me, is it Rome for the honeymoon?

nope, just rome for the weddin'! honeymoon at a later date, we'll take recommendations!
pre wedding feast at trattoria del pallaro on friday night, it will be the greatest thing ever.......

aye, we're dead excited! joss and giita are already in rome, hope they don't swipe all the pizza

nope, just rome for the weddin'! honeymoon at a later date, we'll take recommendations!
pre wedding feast at trattoria del pallaro on friday night, it will be the greatest thing ever.......

Aw that sounds brilliant, have a deadly time!

don't take a leaf out of the italians book though, I hear they all shout at their spouses and have affairs! !ninjaaaa

can thumped come?
thumped is reprazentin' fear not.
stan, me, pete and the current mrs brady are all on the same 7am flight on friday, rampz + missis are arriving the day before and old + missis have already flown in from japan.

Oh, brilliant! That's so lovely. I hope it is indeed the greatest thing ever.

As for honeymoon recommendations, if you're planning on Italy, then you can't really go wrong, but if you haven't been to Sicily, it's pretty spectactular. A different world from Rome, but just so astonishingly pretty and delicious. About five years ago, we drove from Rome to Sicily, stopped off at this place in Calabria called Tropea, which has one of the most dramatic-looking beaches I've ever been to. The village is on a big cliff, and the beach at the bottom of a sheer drop. There's a Renaissance church on a big chunk of rock just out from the beach, too. Perfect blue water and lots of pretty volcanic rock formations for snorkelling around in. Sicily is, well, Sicily. It's big and purty and really varied, and obviously, you won't ever go hungry.

But anyway, back to superbig congratulations to both of you. You fellow Thumped folks have a blast, too.

congrats!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

thumped is reprazentin' fear not.
stan, me, pete and the current mrs brady are all on the same 7am flight on friday, rampz + missis are arriving the day before and old + missis have already flown in from japan.

sounds cosy
im rounding up a few heads to wave yis off at dublin airport.
so far its just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back