Best of Luck to Dudley and Barb (1 Viewer)

Good Jaysus. 11-or-something course meal, lasted 4 hours. So very full. How they managed their choreographed dancing thing after that, I'll never know. Amazing day!

I was posting from the bus they laid on to bring all the guests on a tour of rome after the ceremony & before the 11 course meal.

Choreography to first dance medley was indeed fantastic - the synchronised pouting to the opening few bars of flashdance theme was wee inducing.

i couldnt believe it, there was 11 or 12 courses in that meal. deadly wedding. they even through in a bus tour of rome for good measure.

thanks a million dudley and barb for a great day out and a great weekend. early flight this morning and 1 hour sleep though. so very tired.

Good Jaysus. 11-or-something course meal, lasted 4 hours. So very full. How they managed their choreographed dancing thing after that, I'll never know. Amazing day!

great seeing you and giita boss. miss yis terribly.

What the fuck is the story with the eyetalians and the giant sprouts on a stick? Saw a snail made out of them today.

What the fuck is the story with the eyetalians and the giant sprouts on a stick? Saw a snail made out of them today.

did you guys not go out tonight?

artichoke1.jpg

Oh ya. Missed josser, g, stan & krystal earlier, so we am in the scholars lounge oirish bar, surrounded by american students watching georgetown v UNC basketball & confused locals.

I think us 2 and the bar manager are the only irish people in the place.

Oh yes. And crisps, but no king tayho.

Stan & co skipped the nags head "scottish pub" and went to "the bulldog" instead. Sounds like an inter city firm place to me.

Oh yes. And crisps, but no king tayho.

Stan & co skipped the nags head "scottish pub" and went to "the bulldog" instead. Sounds like an inter city firm place to me.

ah balls goddamn leaving today. really wanted to sample the delights of a scottish pub. anyhoo, enjoy yisserselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back