Best of Luck to Dudley and Barb (1 Viewer)

You kept us seats?! Sorry, didn't know! No phone now so will talk via this internet tomorrow. Rampz, was deadly seeing you and the Jarv!

433408141_1f16c7cbcd_m.jpg

nope, just rome for the weddin'! honeymoon at a later date, we'll take recommendations!
pre wedding feast at trattoria del pallaro on friday night, it will be the greatest thing ever.......

Ah, trattoria del pallaro. I love that place. Sorry I couldn;'t make it over.
All my :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Stan & co skipped the nags head "scottish pub" and went to "the bulldog" instead. Sounds like an inter city firm place to me.
Sorry boss. Me, herself, Joss and Giita went for a quick drink in that bulldog place, where they sold 6.3% ale that me and Joss got giddy on. Then Mark and Jill turned up and we spent hours finding somewhere to eat, then went back to the bulldog where the most drunk DJ in the world continued to play nothing but Lenny Kravitz and Bob Marley. We didn't last too long.

Rome airport can go fuck itself though, most confusing and hassle-filled airport I've ever been in.

Hope you had a great couple of nights in the castle Dudley!

no woman no cry - I was fuckin' cryin' by the end of it, lenny kravitz is infinitely preferable to bob marley in my buke, and that is not saying very much at all at all.

wedding was fab, looking at that pic of the pair is making me teary eyed all over again, but then it might just be all the food in my forcing the tears out, involuntarily.

cheers for the deadly pics, pete

anyone that i've spoken to since, that have weighed themselves, has put on between 5 to 7 kilos, jaysis

we ate this

Apéritifs
Cocktail
Succo Di Frutta
Prosciutto di Parma con il paté del formaggio e della vodka
Risotto
Linguine all’astice
Branzino Cotto
Fagiolini verdi cotti a vapore in vinagrette
Sorbetto del limone
Vitello di Roast
Patate degli arrosti
Insalata mixed
Insalata di frutta tropicale
Torta di nozze de Charlotte
Prosecco spumante
Caffè

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back