Best Of 2002 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 9
Damo, you seem to be of the opinion that most people aren't going to do much with their time anyway, so they may as well drink + smoke (i know that wasn't exactly what you meant but i think it was your gist in general)... i don't really agree, i think it's up to yourself just to have a bit of discipline, and get yourself together to be a bit more productive. Im a dole-scrounging low-life, and i use my position in this glorious welfare state to fill my days with rewarding activities, such as learning swedish in the library (it's free and they do lots of languages), writing stories/lyrics, drawing and painting pictures, reading books, going for long walks and cycles with my dogs etc... i'm not trying to go on about how great i am or anything, im just trying to get the message across that even though i love to get fucked off my testes and fall around, dribbling in my own nonsense, i feel alot better when i make the effort not to waste my life away getting fucked up in front of a television screen (or just in front of a stereo), which is quite a sad thing to see your friends doing day after day after day, and which is also what i think weeler etc was trying to get at....

your all full of ya muck

best band/CD/live..puget sound
best gig damien demsey.
best non irish cd ...envy japan
best drink darcys
best place to wind people up eirecore
most punk person conor for lifts etc
best party my birtyday "its my party an ill fight if i want to fight if i want to"
best festival who knows
best protest THE TRACTORS NOW THATS UNITY

hehehe ..

i never did a best of ..

that's cos yr a spa.

and weirdo, no, that wasnt my point at all. sorry you misunderstood, maybe it was my fault. what i actually meant was that people who look down on those who "waste their time" drinking or whatever usually use their time in an even less productive manner (eg foreign straight edgers who do nothing but act the jock and kung fu kick in the pit).

BEST

Gigs : From Ashes Rise, Fig. 4.0, Puget Sound (any of them).
Album: Remains of The Day "An underlying frequency" - eventhough I only got it 3 weeks ago.
Festival: Warzone, Kilcoole skate thing.
Party: Dee`s 21st in the Square.
Drug experience: Mushies at that party - I was only checkin em out like
Film: Can`t think of any
Funny observation: one of eoin`s
Time on a golf course: me and Damo playing footy on Milltown
Gatecrash: Val`s Ireland v. Cameroon party
Sporting Moment: Keanoe against Germany
Drunk: Donal - especially for Val`s party

2003 so far

Gig; Dirty power games
Film: Gangs of New york
Time on a golf course: falling through the ice on one of the Common course`s ponds.

Memento(even though it was made a year or 2 ago) is the best movie i've seen so far in the 03' .. Ju-on from Japan will probably be the best once i get a copy of that when it's finished in the Jap cinema's ...

The best thing about 2002 was everyone's 15 minutes of fame on May 6th.

The best gig was the 5 days of sheer madness at the hands of the Croat rebel forces in Pula.

The best album was Dagda, although its rumoured that they have a few members of orange persuasion.

The best weed bargain was in Phnom Penh in Cambodia, 12 yos for 3 ounces.

The worst drug experience for me was in Liege waking up to find that I completely pissed my pants after passing out, probably while still chewing my face off.

The funniest near-drowning goes to Conor and his Tyre of Misfortune.

The best breast moment goes to the topless beach punks in Pula. You beauties! I'll be back!

Cheesiest tattoos goes to both Fran and Karen for their skulls (sorry!)

The biggest let down of the year goes to Al Qaeda for not following up their hit single, '9/11 (I'm going to heaven)' with something more spectacular. Or anything at all.

The biggest waste of time goes to everyone who spent a larger than normal amount of time glued to the news waiting for 'something big to happen'.

The best virginity loss was by Heidi, the quiet, sweet American girl by the hands of Nev, the malevolent innocence destroyer.

And the best movie of the year is COCKCATS. It may have been filmed years ago, but its a timeless classic that only gets shown once a year at most. Shame really.

The biggest let down of the year goes to Al Qaeda for not following up their hit single, '9/11 (I'm going to heaven)' with something more spectacular. Or anything at all.

Daragh lynch Says;
"best joke theft:
oly.........almost verbatim from conor in croatia, lost your touch man"

Originally posted by Winty
BEST
Drug experience: Mushies at that party - I was only checkin em out like

I can't wait to see how the belgian moshjocks take to winty's progressive straight-edge stylings...prog-edge! xPROGx!

Best forum: Eh, Treasureisland...
Best stay under-ground: Me and Patrick
Best drug-fuelled insanity party: Karen's 21'st
Best alter-ego: The Bird-Man...
Best drinking spot: Trinners
Best gigs: Kilcoole
Best explosion: The traffic cone - I didn't see it but I felt it!
Best freak-out: Corm!
Worst pile of shit: Me coming dangerously close to failing college - yuh oh!
Best society sub-group: Da Punx, Yo!!!

!baggyyyy !baggyyyy !baggyyyy

Gangs of NY is fuckin class. The ads did make it look a bit wierd, someone said it looked like a muppet movie!

xPROGx ......... i like it. I still want to hang out with the Belgian moshjocks though; show them the chainsaw and that.

best thing of 2002: my girlfriend
worst thing of 2003: no girlfriend

so far this year sucks, but it's starting to get better.

Most eerily Honest and Nice thing so far
in 2003: Weeler's last message

hup

Winty can I come with you and show them a real chainsaw. A Husquarvarna 250 will soon sort out all those moshjocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back