Best Of 2002 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 9
i forgot two things; this one came to mew just as i poured out some honey nut loops(their full of the kellogs honey!)

best suprise of 2002: when ya pour out cereal & the little toy drops into the bowl-yeh lights up your day
worst thing of 2002: i was introduced to most of you pill poppin booze drinkin mad ass lunatics-on ther upside ken is quite a pleasant fellow!

word up,
this is all getting too aggro for me...

some people like to booze, for whatever reason.
some people like to accept what their friends do, for whatever reason.
and some people like to make unfair sweeping statements about how 'everyone' in the 'scene' is reliant on alcohol and those who booze lots are 'worshipped'....for whatever reason.

i just think- nobody's worshipped.
except maybe damo by that little kid in kilcoole.

ok fine .. drink as much as you want (im sure you will anyway).

But i can still point out that i think it's boring and that excessive alcohol/drugs culture has got a firm grip on the "scene"..

i think it's boring and that excessive alcohol/drugs culture has got a firm grip on the "scene"..

for a start,the "scene" is made up of people,people have minds,people use these said minds in what culture or scene they partake in.people in same scene use these very minds in what drugs or alcohol they consume.people in a scene are combined of INDIVIDUALS who have a similiar interest,this one being punk or hardcore music,whichever term you prefer. my point is people in the scene would be doing the same amounts of alcohol or drugs even if they werent in the scene.

An interesting note. If you look back through the history of eirecore and look for the classic arguments on the threads that started so innocently it can be seen that Weeler you are the cause of alot of the bullshit posted on this forum. You write something right on and then people (myself included) rise to the bait and everyone starts mouthing off. Next time write something decent. By the way there is NO SUCH THING AS A SCENE

Hey hey hey, come on now - leave booze out of this. Think about what your saying, you're insulting a lot of people's best (only) friend, and that's just not on

Because of certain peoples' own insecurities and apparent need to shoot down others because they don't fit in with their ideas of who should be doing what?

Some people drink, others don't, some people do drugs, others don't...if you let it define who you are or who you're against, then who's the real fucking loser?

well...i think people got a bit more abusive towards weeler than was at all necessary

it probably is quite boring when you're not drunk/stoned/yoked/tripping/skagged up etc. (!!!!!!!!!!!)

Some people drink, others don't, some people do drugs, others don't

Yeah, I agree some people do things and others dont.
Now lets never have opinions or attempt to be decisive again....
and forget all our troubles with a big bowl of ice-cream! weeeeee

ps. I worship people who drink "heroic amounts of booze". So ha.

or maybe it was just a point i wanted to make..
and with this being the internet everything gets blown out of proportion and taken completely out of context. Sorry .

:confused:

i'm right and you're all wrong

Worst habit people had in 2002: constantly calling others on their failings while displaying an astonishing level of ignorance towards their own negative charictaristics

(dont mean that against any one person btw, i aint looking to make any more enemies, just a general observation)

and i agree somewhat that we all focus on the old booze a little too much, (no, i'm not taking the piss here), but for the people who dont spend their time drinking or tokin' it up, how much more productive are your lives? god, i'd love if i were together enough to be motivated to do all the things i believe in most (ie play far more music, write, do more gigs, political stuff, etc) but in reality it just doesnt happen. the people who dont drink that much seem to waste their time in other equally endevours, eg spending all the time on the internet, working some stupid job, spending all yr time with a girl/boyfriend, playing grand theft auto IV or whatever it may be.

and i definitly dont think that anyone i know is worshipped for their drinking abilities. laughed at when they fall over, piss on the floor or make idiots of themselves maybe, but we're hardly the same as a gang of rugger heads down the pub, seeing who can down the most pints and shots and splash out the most, now, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back