Best Nickname? (1 Viewer)

bumface......one of my best friends,
her dad started calling her it when she was 5 or 6, she used to watch tv with her legs wrapped around the back of her head while she watched button moon or summit

madame swankee said:
bumface......one of my best friends,
her dad started calling her it when she was 5 or 6, she used to watch tv with her legs wrapped around the back of her head while she watched button moon or summit

Gimmie her number.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
There was a lad that used to be in my school called Sex-in-the-snow Joe.

Are you actually 16? Or is this just an continuation of a invented persona.

Coz if you really are 16 then fair play.

Why can't I think of any nicknames.

Fuckin dopey day. My head's a state.

it was the first day of secondary school, and my first time in woodwork class. The teacher, Derry, was showing us some projects that the leaving cert kids had made that were waiting to be marked. He picked up this class piece and said "this will earn this student an A1 in his leaving." suddenly, it dropped out of his hand, crashing onto the floor, causing him to exclaim "oh fuck, it's not an A1 now!" naturally, i thought this was hilarious, and couldnt stop laughing. the teacher took a good long look at me and said "look at ya shaking about. you look like a boy who has worms."

for six years, i was called Worms.

roxy said:
Are you actually 16?

Yeh, I'm 16..why?

I...I thought we were..like.. ..dah..

0017-0310-1302-0100_SM2.jpg

Alan Remorse said:
it was the first day of secondary school, and my first time in woodwork class. The teacher, Derry, was showing us some projects that the leaving cert kids had made that were waiting to be marked. He picked up this class piece and said "this will earn this student an A1 in his leaving." suddenly, it dropped out of his hand, crashing onto the floor, causing him to exclaim "oh fuck, it's not an A1 now!" naturally, i thought this was hilarious, and couldnt stop laughing. the teacher took a good long look at me and said "look at ya shaking about. you look like a boy who has worms."

for six years, i was called Worms.

My nickname is Flyncy cause every time some one mock punch me I flynch about a mile, its quite odd for some one who wasnt even hit as a child.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Woah..what's it like bein' 17?

Woah..

Like bein old, and your a holy shame to your friends if you get tipsy on half a nagon. Your expected to get your driver licence to drive the drunk 16 year old friends home so they dont have to pay for a taxi.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Woah..

Will lots of drunk 16 year olds want to be my friend?

Well if lots of drunk 16/15 year olds where your friend when you were 16 id say so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back