Best Nickname? (1 Viewer)

brianoak said:
I have an aquaintance called Impostor and work with a guy we nicknamed training bra

What nicknames do people here have, besides their Thumped ones? All my nicknames are perversions of my first name, but they evolve over time to sound seemingly unrelated. I think it's admirable that friends of mine managed to get "The Protonator" from "Zita."

Oh, a cute thing just happened on the phone there. A dude called John from Cork rang up to leave a message for someone in my office and when I told him my name he was like "Wow! That's great! That's my wife's name! That's so cool! How do you spell it?!" and he was all stoked, but then I got to go "No way man, my boyfriend's name is John! Crazy!" He was chuffed.

I used to be called sickboy for my pale(but beautiful) features.

Andy calls me heatho in real life from time to time from my old log in name but that was the old me;)

chickenham said:
Joe the shit
Cant believe I didn't remember this one earlier.

The greatest nickname I've ever come across belonged to a black dude I worked with in my first job in superquinn. I noticed on my first day, to my astonishment, everyone including trainee managers called him joe the black lad.

He was a deadly laugh and didn’t mind it at all. So much so that one day I was in the jacks and he was washin his hands and turned to me and showed me his palms and said in his thick dublin accent "look, its comin off!!"

My friend Shelly is called Pukeahontis, my brother made it up for her after she puked all over the back of his car one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back