best heckle? (1 Viewer)

Or the one from popbitch a while ago, some guy, pissed, sees christopher walken coming out of a restaurant and goes up to him and says "christopher walken, i'm a really big fan man, say one of the lines from one of your films". Walken, taken aback says "one of my films eh? Let me see... Go fuck yourself, how about that?" and walks away smiling.

Damon_Kind said:
At ANY gig just shout out a loud request for 'Red Red Wine!' or 'Champagne Supernova!'.

Never fails.

also works with "play Creep"

i quite liked the heckle from the guy who responded to canadian band Broken Social Scene's talking so much between songs with:
"do you'se blokes not speak French or sumthin?"

ReadySteadyJedi said:
That reminds me of a story i head about Pennywise supporting Bad Religion. Two night stint in New York somewhere. Bad Religion spent ages slagging Pennywise the first night, saying how they'd ripped off their sound yadda yadda. So the next night Pennywise come out and play Bad Religion's set and leave, thus leaving Bad Religion to play the same set of songs... Again...
GRRRAAAWWWW!!!! I fucking hate BR - boring auld bastards. MODS!!!!!! Can I give Peeeeeneeeywise some serious rep for that. Make it happen.]

:heart:

Ooooh! Also -

Tenacious D DVD [Yeah... So!!!!]

Guy: "Play Freebird!!!!"

KG: "Seriously dude...?????"

Zinga.

Damon_Kind said:
Evil Bandit is fond of 'Play the hit!' after every song, wether it be the 'hit' or not.

'Play it again!' after every song is usually good too

piratio said:
GRRRAAAWWWW!!!! I fucking hate BR - boring auld bastards.
Word. They're headlining a festival i'm going to in belgium in april. Fuck sake. Oh and ask mayse about the time he got beaten up by bouncers at their gig in the ambassador...

Its me and Ben Richards dream to go to gigs for small bands with black bomber jackets, thick yellow lettering on the back A&R (much like FBI jackets) notepads in hand, and leerat said band from the front of the stage shaking our heads and looking disappointed. Occasionally taking notes.

Damon_Kind said:
Its me and Ben Richards dream to go to gigs for small bands with black bomber jackets, thick yellow lettering on the back A&R (much like FBI jackets) notepads in hand, and leerat said band from the front of the stage shaking our heads and looking disappointed. Occasionally taking notes.
You should do that in the roisin dubh. Gugai's a big fan of the hecklers, especially for new bands.

Charlie Bucket said:
whats the best heckle you've ever heard or shouted at a gig??

heard:

nina hynes on stage doing her plastic staros routine (after rednecks and jimmycake played support :confused:)

ms hynes: "this next song is a magical song"

heckler: "no its not"

needless to say it caused a bit of an uproar

at Gil scott heron. He comes on stage, off his head, sits at the keys and starts playing slowley, and talking. Really good shit, funny, witty stuff. After about ten minutes of theis some craker shouts:

" ah here! we came here for the singings, not for a line o' speil"

At a sonicvista/bluemoose gig (shittie band from shouteast got into the charts I think about two years ago) :

My friend - "PLAY YOUR OWN FUCKING SONGS"
The bass player I think -"you fucking start a band and play your own fucking songs.
My friend - "My band supported you when we were 15 and we did play our own songs".

Bass player "Well, JUST FUCK OFF THEN"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back