Bertie Ahern. (1 Viewer)

John Waters wrote that shit!?!?! WTF?!?!

get of the ledge dude

I'm totally writing that letter

I'll dig out ones I wrote back in 2002 or something, about McDaid resiging, but also asking him around to my house to listen to Fleetwood Macs Rummours... cause it's so awesome...

I actually lived in his constituancy and missed his walkabout on 3 occasions! I was going to ask him to autograph my copie of Rumours

You should dictate a begging letter and get Eala to write it, then send it with your name signed. I'll give you a shiny euro in a brown envelope as a prize. You have to cram at least two of the John Waters Originals (tee emm) into it. THEN YOU WILL BE A METEORITE PLUMMETING THROUGH THE IRISH ZEITGEIST.

Oh man, I gotta go read that column again. Why does it continue to be so relentlessly funny?

John Waters wrote that shit!?!?! WTF?!?!

get of the ledge dude

I'm totally writing that letter

I'll dig out ones I wrote back in 2002 or something, about McDaid resiging, but also asking him around to my house to listen to Fleetwood Macs Rummours... cause it's so awesome...

I actually lived in his constituancy and missed his walkabout on 3 occasions! I was going to ask him to autograph my copie of Rumours

If you did this, me and Mr Jane would marry you.

PS: Rumours is fucking amazing. About two years ago, there were two weeks during the summer when I listened to absolutely nothing else.

If you did this, me and Mr Jane would marry you.

PS: Rumours is fucking amazing. About two years ago, there were two weeks during the summer when I listened to absolutely nothing else.

Then whilst filing Rumours back into your record collection you caught a glimpse of The Boss peeking out sultrily from the cover of DArkness on the Edge of Town and you knew he disapproved of your neglect.

Bertie and Mugabe gone in the same week.

Who'd a thunk it.

h_logo_sis1.gif

There's thumped getting a six spider now.

Oh dear.

Then whilst filing Rumours back into your record collection you caught a glimpse of The Boss peeking out sultrily from the cover of DArkness on the Edge of Town and you knew he disapproved of your neglect.

You were watching me!?

But yeah, who could resist Bruce on that album cover? Even the most heterosexual of dudes has to admit that that photo of Bruce in his white t-shirt is just about the sexiest image of any human being ever.

And Pantsy, An Taoiseach will read your letter with interest and respond as soon as he's done in Fagan's.

SHITTER EXCLUSIVE!

SQUIRTY BERTIE
You'll drop dirt when ex-Taoiseach comes clean.

The Shitter: Ireland's Favourite Toilettop Companion, now with 'emergency softness'.

The Shitter: And how did you feel when they found all that money you'd take?

B.A.: well, I nearly shit myself

The Shitter: really, and what was that like?

B.A.: well I felt like my career was over and wonde...

The Shitter: no, no, I mean the shitting yourself... were yout touching cloth?

Something big was about to come down the line in Mahon
other political journalists are blaming the daily mail's coverage and their witch hunt and attempt to bring anyone in power down (Mary Harney Hanafin, Bertie) and some other papers followed suit

There is no contender for Cowen now! dont bother goin to the bookies now!
Cullen dont want it
Martin neither
Only question is who will be minister for finance, don't think it will be Lenihan, not in there long enough.
Twill be Michael Martin for Tanaiste I'd say!

Something big was about to come down the line in Mahon

do you think they'll go for him anyway?

that's the (approx) 8,000,000 pun t question

I think it's a case of...

1) yes. It's going to be amazing

2) yes. sort of... but he's going to sit tight forget everything and the whole tribunal will be, eventully, abandonded as a waste of time and money...

3) no. they just can't pin anything on him

4) no. because of (3), but the tax man rips through him

5) no. some sort of "deal" was done to go easy if he stepped down

I hope (1) but I think it'll be (2)

I think the worst scenario is that we may never know why he stepped down

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back