Berkeley Balcony Collapse (2 Viewers)

Every time you hear about a balcony collapsing at a party Irish people seem to be involved. Working on an idea for a horror movie about a J1-er who is the victim of an ancient curse which causes balconies to collapse whenever he’s at a kegger on a full moon. Called It’s Fluthered

Why was he looking in the cistern?

Toilet wasn't flushing properly. Probably because of said cans.

Also, told this story to another friend. He said he would have run the mouthpiece of the cans against the rim of the toilet bowl then put it back in the cistern because he's an asshole like that.

So safety tip #1. don't put your cans in the cistern.

Every time you hear about a balcony collapsing at a party Irish people seem to be involved. Working on an idea for a horror movie about a J1-er who is the victim of an ancient curse which causes balconies to collapse whenever he’s at a kegger on a full moon. Called It’s Fluthered

Fluthered Destination?

A guy who I worked with kept a naggin of vodka in the cistern; "to get through the day, ya know yourself ;)".

It'd be really easy to be a dipso at work these days as everyone has a bottle of strong smelling alcohol-based hand sanitizer on their desk.

A guy who I worked with kept a naggin of vodka in the cistern; "to get through the day, ya know yourself ;)".

It'd be really easy to be a dipso at work these days as everyone has a bottle of strong smelling alcohol-based hand sanitizer on their desk.

A guy I know works with homeless people and was telling me that some of his clients do actually drink hand sanitizer when hard up. Tears the hole of ya apparently.

A guy I know works with homeless people and was telling me that some of his clients do actually drink hand sanitizer when hard up. Tears the hole of ya apparently.

Yeah. A&Es see a lot of people coming in to rob the sanitizers . It can do terrible things.

Use a mixer people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back