Bellamy fiasco (1 Viewer)

Winty

Website
Visit site
Any thoughts on this? I'm watching from afar.
Bellamy seems like a twat but Souness seems worse. Still it seems like he acted out of line. But he's one of our best plkayers.
Celtic did well I reckon.

It'll end in tears for the Toon.

They've worshipped Shearer for too long now, and they've let their best player (albeit a complete spidy skanger) go.

No Euro football for Newcastle next year means no decent signings, its not as if they have the bright lights of London to attract the "names".

Whats the story with Bellamy saying he'd love to go back when Souness is gone? Surely after Sheppard's had his say, there'd need to be a serious clear out of the board before Bellamy would play for them again?

Bellamy is, without doubt, a twat's twat. He's also quicker than grease fucking lightning and it'd be hard not to pick him. I dunno, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to see him and the man-mountain Heskey teaming up at Birmingham. That would've been something.

Fuckin right, hopefully Bellamy and Hartson will make a hell of a team, as long as he doesn't end up like Camara I will be happy!
Souness is a wanker, everyone knows it, face up to the facts!

GrRrrrR said:
Bellamy is, without doubt, a twat's twat. He's also quicker than grease fucking lightning and it'd be hard not to pick him. I dunno, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to see him and the man-mountain Heskey teaming up at Birmingham. That would've been something.
hum. like owen and heskey? well, i suppose if belamy scores as many as owen you'd be happy, BUT heskey would still be uh, average.

souness set him up, but bellamy is a fucking spunk guzzler for falling for it. serously. just like roy keane. idiots.

I find them both to be objectionable cunts to be honest. Just hope the gobby prick helps Celtic to the title.

GrRrrrR said:
I just think Heskey is the ultimate comedy footballer. One of my mates always scores with him in Pro Evolution, to mass hilarity,

Yeah he truly is comedy in Pro Evo, he looks about twice the size of anyone else on the pitch and he can actually run and dribble, his Pro Evo character is almost the exact opposite of him in real life, totally unrealistic!

Personally I think Beckham is the biggest comedy, over-rated, over paid footballer to have graced the beautiful game, although I am open to any suggestions to rival this?

Souness re-opens Bellamy dispute

Newcastle boss Graeme Souness has reopened his dispute with Craig Bellamy after claiming the Welshman was "not good enough" for the Magpies.

<snip>

Souness - who refused to refer to the 25-year-old by name - said Bellamy did not score enough goals

"The chap that's just gone has scored 9.3 goals a season in his time in senior football - half of those weren't even in the top flight," said Souness.

"That's not good enough for a striker at a club like this.
"We need to have two strikers who are near 20 goals on a regular basis."

Souness is a prick, and not in a thumped is for pricks style. Did he take any blame for playing the guy out of position? Did he even call bellamy by his name? Pathetic.

I hope Bellamy gets a chance to shove that back in Souness' face now, Bellamy's a shit but I'm taking his side now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back