being an alcoholic (1 Viewer)

i dont think an alcoholic would get a hangover as bad as a moderate drinker like you would get though. what were you drinking, whiskey?

broken arm i know how you feel, today im in sub-human mode because my skin is literally crawling from all the shit i did last night. and on a school night too!
im craving my bed so badly right now; the only thing keeping me going is looking at pictures of snow leopard cubs.

bet these two are raging alcoholics. after this picture was taken, they drank a fuckload of wine and did lines off each other all night long.
FAN1004899_P.JPG

I've been off the hooch for a while for the sake of my health. Then yesterday I started coming down with flu symptoms, which is such a fucking jip cos I've been really looking after myself lately. So I figured maybe a few glasses of wine would sort my body's equilibrium back out. So far today I've fainted, nearly thrown up, and my skin feels like it's made of jam. Cry.

this is true.

I'm very hungover in work today for the first time in ages... drank loads of wine and shitty fucking horrible gin last night. even threw up and all. lightweight. poor me.

empathy and rubex all 'round. bleugh... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back