Beards (3 Viewers)

tamberi.jpg

Had a fairly big messy beard there for the past few weeks. Ave myself a 1 blade on the bonce on sunday and had to trim the beard to a 4 so it didn't look ridiculous. Went to a mate's house to hang out that night and 2 folks there had amazing grown in beards. Instant beard regret :( should have left it alone

Got my first ever beard trim today.
Do dudes buy electric razors to do this stuff themselves?
Tell me about that.

I have a trimmer, cost me about 20 quid in the chemists. once every 4-6 weeks I go over it with a length I like (it's adjustable) just to take it back down. There's a little flip out attachment thing for precision stuff if you're into shaping it but I only ever use that if my moustache is getting too long.

Got my first ever beard trim today.
Do dudes buy electric razors to do this stuff themselves?
Tell me about that.

I got a trimmer about 5 years ago. Used to it with the attachment off it for having constant designer stubble, but now at number 2 length it trims my beardy gloriousness.

And my pubes.

My bro got a free one one year for a fancy dress costume he had for Movember. Naturally I yoinked that. Don't think I've ever bought a grooming device of any sort, unless razors count and even then not in years. Pretty sure I have a comb somewhere but don't think I paid actual money for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back