Basta! ALL AGES gig Friday 4th March Greystones 6 - 11pm (1 Viewer)

some1 say something about shooting them so i can post a picture of myself..

fuckit I'm doing it anyway..

69486692_l.gif

I'll keep those kids in line.

ooh! is it 'posting pictures of ourselves' time again?

here's me and tom demonstrating what not to do when you meet a policewoman. we sold out. and you can tell from the grin that i love it.
IM000698.jpg

Super Dexta said:
it's a still from our new instructional video 'How To Lose Punk Points and Not Influence People'.
Aww... and Donal took a rep point off me for it. :D The marketing is going swimmingly.

(The infinitely less funny truth: Ladyfest fundraising scavenger hunt. We had to take a picture of ourselves with a bangarda.)

Cormcolash said:
Did you point out to the cop that you simply hire the hall to put on a gig, for which you have obtained insurance and everything, and if people are going to act like total dicks OUTSIDE the venue then no amount of supervision will stop them? Did you inform the pigs that people are responsible for their own actions and that you are not some sort of legal guardians for them? Did you ask the pigs if they will be stopping off-licenses from selling drink to underage people, citing the fact that the kids wouldn't be drinking if the off-licenses weren't there to sell them the drink, i.e if the off-licenses weren't the 'attraction'?
In short, are you aware that as always, the cops are full of shit?

Good point about the offy actually. People were drinking in the grounds of the hall, it was still outside but it was on the proerty. What they say is that us putting on these gigs is bringing all these people to that area and therefore we are responsible which is bullshit but they can always get us a=on the underage drinking all around the property, even if they coulndt see it in the pitch black all the broken bottles and can sort of gave it away! I'm gona use that point about the offy actually ...if they follow it up.

Thing is if we do another one in the new hall its in the grounds of a protestant church and theres no fucking way we can have cans and bottles and people fuckin the place up. Thye're supporting us unconditionally in terms of our ideaology, the least we could do is respect them and their church. But then again i could write it as large as i want on the flyer but people would still fuck shit up.

there were folks drinking inside the gig aswell not just outside and im not referring to the bands.when we were playing there was a load of people just in front drinking cans and bottles of smirnoff ice which could have caused reprecussions for the organisers,but its not their fault as there is only so much you can say to people about there being no alcholol.you will always get the ones who just dont listen and do what they want despite the fact they are really lucky to have something like that in their area.
Dylan said:
Good point about the offy actually. People were drinking in the grounds of the hall, it was still outside but it was on the proerty. What they say is that us putting on these gigs is bringing all these people to that area and therefore we are responsible which is bullshit but they can always get us a=on the underage drinking all around the property, even if they coulndt see it in the pitch black all the broken bottles and can sort of gave it away! I'm gona use that point about the offy actually ...if they follow it up.

Thing is if we do another one in the new hall its in the grounds of a protestant church and theres no fucking way we can have cans and bottles and people fuckin the place up. Thye're supporting us unconditionally in terms of our ideaology, the least we could do is respect them and their church. But then again i could write it as large as i want on the flyer but people would still fuck shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back