Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

Interested in what a 2K fuzzbox* sounds like I went onto Youtube, and it does sound cool, but jesus. (wonder if moose; could clone it)

* Actually the internet says it's more of a harmoniser but the video I watched made it sound more like a fuzz

circuit_diagram.png

looks handy to make one.

Interested in what a 2K fuzzbox* sounds like I went onto Youtube, and it does sound cool, but jesus. (wonder if moose; could clone it)

* Actually the internet says it's more of a harmoniser but the video I watched made it sound more like a fuzz

I'm fairly sure they're clonable but it'd be a couple hundred. It's sounds like a fuzz because it takes your input signal and turns it into a square wave before it does the harmonizing stuff.

The PLL is an analog harmonizer that turns your input signal into a square wave and then has a multiplier and divider that adds intervals to your note.

Two harmony notes are controlled by the loop function which controls how it tracks your original note.

makes one note into a chord
make any triad out of one note
makes it sound like there's someone else playing along with you
set the loop control to decide how it follows your playing
the three notes are a three-channel mixer that gets into a master volume
uses a +12 -12 bipolar power supply

Nice! I'm hoping to some day own a T40 bass. Not sure if either of those are bargains though.

Edit: scratch that €450 looks like it's actually a great price at the moment.

Perhaps we could find a sponsor and both of us get those 2*15s. Would love that acoustic. Wonder does it have some nice old jbl's in there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back