Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

Thats pretty weird and cool looking alright. Very you, Darren. Don't torment youself and just buy the thing.

Oh Mark, your enthusiasm doesn't match my bank balance. If anyone else is interested you can watch Rory Gallagher play one here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

great! and for once I could answer a guitar related question on youtube--thanks!

I want to buy a new guitar every year,doesn't happen.

Did buy two practice amps last year though.

(at least I'm 99% sure I have"The one" though,only 99% because I haven't played all the guitars in the world)

I'm in bad need of a new guitar.BAD NEED.

A Black Mex Strat just like Antos' to be exact..well..anything but white

I'm in bad need of a new guitar.BAD NEED.

A Black Mex Strat just like Antos' to be exact..well..anything but white

That guitar has something alright. Plays like a €3k custom shop jobby and sounds amazing.

I acquired an axe in a swap about 4 months ago and it's kinda ruining all my other guitars for me. It's making me feel guilty.

There's a guy in New York, who doesn't work for Fender, but he makes fabulous telecaster style guitars, I've played his guitars and they're utterly gorgeous. I've spent nearly 3 years umming and ahhing about ordering one from him, cheaper than a US tele.

link?

That guitar has something alright. Plays like a €3k custom shop jobby and sounds amazing.

I acquired an axe in a swap about 4 months ago and it's kinda ruining all my other guitars for me. It's making me feel guilty.

Its a marvellous thing..and proof that modern mid priced guitars are deadly.Computers make great guitars.

Same thing happened me recently,I had a lend of a frankly amazin BC Rich Mockingbird.This thing had the lowest action I've ever seen,played beautifully,no buzzing,nothing.Ebony fretboard,felt awesome,real hard and smooth.Neck thru..sustained for weeks.Wasnt mad about the pick ups but.

Now I hate both my guitars.They're both gammy.But they sound great..well..the sg does..the tele is fucked.Play..like shite.

http://www.kellyguitars.com/index.html

He seems to have changed the headstok design since I last saw them, not as nice looking now.

He knows his stuff though, Lou Reed plays/Robert Quine played his guitars, made from 100 year old reclaimed wood.

Edit: On the subject of newish purchases, I recorded a part with that LP jr you sold me over the weekend that sounds pretty kickass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back