Bargains someone should buy. (1 Viewer)

not sure im around this weekend but probably the following one if thatd suit?

Sure thing. It's currently down in Wexford but as my parents are moving house, it's relocating to my place in Donnybrook at the weekend. You can pick it up anytime after that. I doubt there's a huge amount wrong with it, it didn't get gigged much. I don't have the footswitch but, hey, maybe you're going for the pouffé idea too. I'd love that for the games room that I one day hope to have....

sound boss!
ill remember to get on to you by the end of the month!

Um, Ernesto, bro, I took this out of the shed at the weekend and cleaned it up and it actually works....! Sounds great in fact. All the knobs work except there's the one problem: the sound fades in and out sometimes and whatnot, like there's a loose connection. Needs to be looked at anyway.

I'm not sure what you wanted it for (parts, to fix etc) and I have a decent amp I can use if I ever decide to play in a band, so I'll probably not bother to go get this fixed for a long time, if ever, but I think giving it for €20 is probably a little generous....?

That said, I offered, you're on Thumped, I drunkenly talked to you at an Xmas party and , as Tony Montana said, I've only got two things in this life, my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for nobody.

(Giz a few bob extra though all the same, yeah??? ;))

P.S. it's a Marshall Valvestate 8080v

dude, its grand! i was just hoping there was something small wrong with it i could have a go at fixing. nice one on it working. hoep you get more use out of it now!

Ernesto we're supposed to be bartering here! There's not a whole lot wrong with it, and I don't use it, so offer me a teeny bit more money (I got a tooth that needs pulling out) and it's yours.

This one?

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/gordon-smith-custom-sg-new/1021381942#photo-content

The thing about Gordon Smiths is,they never go for much money used. He'll probably do well to get that much for it. Although it'd be worth every penny.

This one just popped up for sale too

http://www.adverts.ie/electric-guitars/telecaster-style-gordon-smith-guitar/3313975

I sold a Gordon Smith to a fellow Thumpeder about 4 years ago. I still miss it. Though the fretboard was a little wide for my small hands.

I was just looking at fender telecasters in Toronto. Found a beauty for $1199. I played about 5 of them. You wouldn't think to look at them but they all played totally differently.
Not that it matters. I'm broke.

The only guitar stuff I ever see in charity shops is really really bad cheap acoustics,usually nylon stringed ones too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back