Band Photos (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 125
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 4
Puccini-1924.jpg

View attachment 17363
NEUBAUTEN recording 1/2 Mensch in mid 80s with Japanese film crew.

Yahoo - I've finally uploaded a photo from my lap top! But not sure how I did it other than perseverance.
Have you watched that film? It’s incredible.

(I am really holding myself back here, I could talk for hours about Neubauten. They’re my Taylor Swift.)

Have you watched that film? It’s incredible.

(I am really holding myself back here, I could talk for hours about Neubauten. They’re my Taylor Swift.)
Yes! Watched it online a few times.
It is beyond amazing. Must get it on DVD.

When Neubauten (Blixa, Einheit and Hacke) were interviewed on 120 minutes on MTV in 1993 they showed a track off Halber Mensch band said they were making the video for Die Intermsleeben (massive sic there!) the following day.

Never liked Tabula Rasa which I bought then.

Gakuryu Ishii who directed 1/2 Mensch had already made the 1982 film Burst City movie which featured Japanese punk bands like THE STALIN. Also a meisterwerk.

I have only seen two of his films.

Yes! Watched it online a few times.
It is beyond amazing. Must get it on DVD.

When Neubauten (Blixa, Einheit and Hacke) were interviewed on 120 minutes on MTV in 1993 they showed a track off Halber Mensch band said they were making the video for Die Intermsleeben (massive sic there!) the following day.

Never liked Tabula Rasa which I bought then.

Gakuryu Ishii who directed 1/2 Mensch had already made the 1982 film Burst City movie which featured Japanese punk bands like THE STALIN. Also a meisterwerk.

I have only seen two of his films.
Don’t buy it until I go home and check my attic, I think I have two copies of it and you can have one of them if I do.

I love Tabula Rasa but that was a real dealbreaker for a lot of people. I think “Sie” is a great track, just a vibe that I never can feel in other music.

Don’t buy it until I go home and check my attic, I think I have two copies of it and you can have one of them if I do.

I love Tabula Rasa but that was a real dealbreaker for a lot of people. I think “Sie” is a great track, just a vibe that I never can feel in other music.
Must go back and listen to some of Tabula Rasa.
I already had Haus Der Lauge (sic) on tape before that and still really like it.

never owned that one. like Swans about 1986 it is a bit too clean sounding compared to what came before.
Really? It’s the broodiness of it all that pulls me in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back